Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kenosha getting ready to burn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kenosha, Wisconsin District Attorney is not pressing charges against the officer who shot Jacob Blake.

Kenosha DA says no charges to be filed against police officers involved in Jacob Blake shooting | TheHill
Kyle Rittenhouse please not guilty to Kenosha shootings on very same day.
I'm not sure why the guy was shot seven times but the officers had every right to defend themselves when it was evident he had immediate access to a weapon and was not going to comply after being tased. Dude was a violent offender, especially against women. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He can rot in that wheelchair.
(01-05-2021, 09:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why the guy was shot seven times but the officers had every right to defend themselves when it was evident he had immediate access to a weapon and was not going to comply after being tased. Dude was a violent offender, especially against women. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He can rot in that wheelchair.

Shhhhhh. Kamala will here u.
The individual who shot Blake did nothing wrong.
In fact, because he neutralized the threat and Blake is still alive, you could say he did everything right.
But as I've said before, the police shouldn't have let it get to that point. The other police on the scene left the guy who fired the shots in a no-win situation. Tactics should be improved.
I'm not sure why three officers thought it was OK for Blake to walk to the car but one didn't. Did the car have the kids in it? Was he supposed to have the kids at the time? Was he dropping off or picking up? Why were the cops called? I haven't been following very closely, does anyone know?
(01-05-2021, 10:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The individual who shot Blake did nothing wrong.
In fact, because he neutralized the threat and Blake is still alive, you could say he did everything right.
But as I've said before, the police shouldn't have let it get to that point.  The other police on the scene left the guy who fired the shots in a no-win situation.  Tactics should be improved.  
I'm not sure why three officers thought it was OK for Blake to walk to the car but one didn't.  Did the car have the kids in it? Was he supposed to have the kids at the time? Was he dropping off or picking up? Why were the cops called? I haven't been following very closely, does anyone know?

Look up an article about it.
(01-05-2021, 10:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The individual who shot Blake did nothing wrong.
But as I've said before, the police shouldn't have let it get to that point.  The other police on the scene left the guy who fired the shots in a no-win situation.  Tactics should be improved.  
I'm not sure why three officers thought it was OK for Blake to walk to the car but one didn't.  Did the car have the kids in it? Was he supposed to have the kids at the time? Was he dropping off or picking up? Why were the cops called? I haven't been following very closely, does anyone know?

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=Jacob+Blake