Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A fly on the wall. What is said in the Gus and Shad meetings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Of course we can only speculate here but I can't image it is very pretty.  Shad Khan is not only a great business man but a visionary. He is trying to change the whole image of this franchise.  I personally do not like the Head Coach or the uniforms.  Big money have been spent, the team is healthy, and all of the excuses are out the window.  Khan will not publicly demean Bradley but you got to wonder what is said in those meeting.  With all that being said, we are by far the least popular team in the NFL.(even lower than the Browns) The only way to become more popular and obtain more mass appeal is through success.  It was publicly known that success was expected this year..  What do you think is said behind closed doors? What can Bradley say to Khan after getting walloped 35-14 that might as well have been 100-0?

Who said they had a meeting?
Quote:What do you think is said behind closed doors? What can Bradley say to Khan after getting walloped 35-14 that might as well have been 100-0?
"Please, sir, may I have another?"
*Khan twirls his mustache then walks out of the room*
Khan- Hey Gus, have you seen all the quality threads on the message board?

Gus- Yeah Shad I saw them, them boys are straight up trippin now I tell ya!
Gus will get fired, Harbaugh comes to Jax, we get new uniforms and one color helmets for 2017.

#TheDream
Does Khan address him as Paul Casey when he fires him?

Khan asks Mr Motivator "Gus Bradley" why he continues to FAIL to motivate high priced free agents.

Khan asks Defensive Genius "Gus Bradley" why the steal of the draft (Myles Jack) can't see the playing field on this horrible defense.
What meeting?
Khan: What Happened Gus?

Gus: Good Banter

Khan:.... What?

Gus: Good Day

Khan... I don't understand?

Gus: I Said Good Day Sir! 

**later that night, Gus writes a personal note in his diary**

"Day 1,335 of my head coaching career - I have finally reached my goal of being below mediocre at this job. I am pleased to know that I am now among the ranks of Dennis Allen, Steve Spagnuolo, Rod Marinelli & Bert Bell in such a prestige class of honor in overall losses near fifty professional starts. I believe Khan and Caldwell will allow me to keep on this goal for the rest of the year. By the end of this season I will become the Crown Prince Of Rah-Rah And Loservillenism after they let me coach the next fourteen games - Then, shortly afterwards, my dream job of being mediocre in the NCAA ranks at a DIVISION II school can be realized" 

Ok Gus. This slick wont fly!
Mr.Bradley....I've been expecting you
[Image: f54ozn.jpg]
DO YOUR JOB!!!!!

I imagine when this meeting happens.....and I expect it after London.....it will be short and sweet.

No point in beating around the bush...Gus knows he's toast. :verymad:
Quote:DO YOUR JOB!!!!!
That video tho... got us optimistic about his coaching.

I feel like Gus was advertised as this blockbuster summer movie in 3D with commercials and advertisements everywhere. Then the movie comes out and it's like "House 2: the second story" (yeah I know I'm showing my age on that one).
Quote:I imagine when this meeting happens.....and I expect it after London.....it will be short and sweet.

No point in beating around the bush...Gus knows he's toast. :verymad:
I think so too.

The game on Sunday confirmed it. Watching him just blank stare on the sideline instead of his rah rah when something bad happens showed me the writing is on the wall.
Good effort Gus..nice try...solid...bye

So there was no meeting then?

Also, wouldn't Caldwell fire him? If there's a meeting it would probably be between Caldwell and Khan.
Quote:So there was no meeting then?

Also, wouldn't Caldwell fire him? If there's a meeting it would probably be between Caldwell and Khan.
It's my understanding there was no known meeting. I guess the OP is assuming the was one.

As to your second sentence, I was kinda thinking the same thing. But hey, what do I know.
Quote:It's my understanding there was no known meeting. I guess the OP is assuming the was one.

As to your second sentence, I was kinda thinking the same thing. But hey, what do I know.

I got excited because I saw your avatar and thought it was MissJagsFanatic. She hasn't posted this week, wonder where she has been?
Pages: 1 2