Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bill Belichick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belichick issued a statement about how proud he is of his work on "SOCIAL JISTICE," and how he didn't want to detract from that in the wake of te Capitol riots.  

Donald Trumps entire net worth is based on his brand.  It took a Twitter account to the presidency.  Those Trump flags waving in the background @ the Capitol could destroy him in ways we can't even contemplate!

I'll say thiscagain. On the one hand Trump doesn't bear any responsibility for the supporters that literally disregarded the words that came out of his mouth.  But in totality, as Commander in chief and someone who potentially had another election to run, not having enough security to protect his own people from potential antifa counter protests let alone allow a breach of the Capitol might be the stupidest decision since Rudy Giuliani picked his hair stylist
(01-12-2021, 06:59 AM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Belichick issued a statement about how proud he is of his work on "SOCIAL JISTICE," and how he didn't want to detract from that in the wake of te Capitol riots.  

Donald Trumps entire net worth is based on his brand.  It took a Twitter account to the presidency.  Those Trump flags waving in the background @ the Capitol could destroy him in ways we can't even contemplate!

I'll say thiscagain. On the one hand Trump doesn't bear any responsibility for the supporters that literally disregarded the words that came out of his mouth.  But in totality, as Commander in chief and someone who potentially had another election to run, not having enough security to protect his own people from potential antifa counter protests let alone allow a breach of the Capitol might be the stupidest decision since Rudy Giuliani picked his hair stylist

Ehh, this is a society of people who forget. Cancel culture doesn't have any staying power here. Not to mention, I think people will grow to appreciate Trump as a president as Biden's agenda begins to establish itself. When the housing market crashes here in the next year or so, Trump won't be there to blame.

On top of that, Trump didn't even do anything wrong.
(01-12-2021, 09:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 06:59 AM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Belichick issued a statement about how proud he is of his work on "SOCIAL JISTICE," and how he didn't want to detract from that in the wake of te Capitol riots.  

Ehh, this is a society of people who forget. Cancel culture doesn't have any staying power here. Not to mention, I think people will grow to appreciate Trump as a president as Biden's agenda begins to establish itself. When the housing market crashes here in the next year or so, Trump won't be there to blame.

Things are going to crash because we are in a huge bubble due to low interest rates and huge amounts of deficit spending.  It's going to crash no matter who the President is or what their policies are.  The cake has been baked.   There's nothing we can do now.  

But I'm sure, when the crash occurs, the Democrats will blame the Republicans, and vice versa.

Sorry, I have already derailed the thread.  Back to Belichick- the Medal of Freedom has been so thoroughly devalued by now that it's kind of pointless anyway.
(01-12-2021, 09:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 09:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ehh, this is a society of people who forget. Cancel culture doesn't have any staying power here. Not to mention, I think people will grow to appreciate Trump as a president as Biden's agenda begins to establish itself. When the housing market crashes here in the next year or so, Trump won't be there to blame.

Things are going to crash because we are in a huge bubble due to low interest rates and huge amounts of deficit spending.  It's going to crash no matter who the President is or what their policies are.  The cake has been baked.   There's nothing we can do now.  

But I'm sure, when the crash occurs, the Democrats will blame the Republicans, and vice versa.

Sorry, I have already derailed the thread.  Back to Belichick- the Medal of Freedom has been so thoroughly devalued by now that it's kind of pointless anyway.

Welp, as is with politics, the man in charge takes the heat and the crisis is used as campaign leverage.

Let's just see how responsive people are to blaming Trump when evictions pick back up and people quickly realize banks were never their friends "delaying" mortgage payments.

I look forward to the day Biden has to answer a tough question.
[Image: 2b5a7f092f25d03a6f64c233a52def6c.gif]
(01-12-2021, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 09:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Things are going to crash because we are in a huge bubble due to low interest rates and huge amounts of deficit spending.  It's going to crash no matter who the President is or what their policies are.  The cake has been baked.   There's nothing we can do now.  

Welp, as is with politics, the man in charge takes the heat and the crisis is used as campaign leverage.

Let's just see how responsive people are to  blaming Trump when evictions pick back up and people quickly realize banks were never their friends "delaying" mortgage payments.

I look forward to the day Biden has to answer a tough question.

The only people who will ask Biden a tough question is Fox News, only to be accused of being a "one horse pony".  CNN has already taken Acosta off White House duties.

Anything negative that happens while Biden is in office will be immediately blamed on the Trump administration and loudly echoed by the democrat sycophants in the MSM. We all know the playbook. 

Biden's only real challenge will be to keep the hard left wing of his party at bay. I honestly believe Joe doesn't agree with them but his diminishing faculties make it increasingly hard for him to hold them at rein. Dr. Jill will mightily attempt to keep him propped up but there's only so much she can do. 

In the highly likely event that Harris takes over, we'll see a hard lurch to the left that will force the DNC into chaos. Don't be surprised to see the same leftist tactics used against Republicans leveled against mainstream dems.
To be cynical, I'm not sure he would have gotten the nod if not for his diminishing faculties.