Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Turnover Rate - 91%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Talk about Draining the Swamp --- 91% Turnover Rate ..... wow.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/track...istration/
(01-12-2021, 02:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about Draining the Swamp --- 91% Turnover Rate ..... wow.

Sounds like Ben Roethlisberger. 

Boooooooooya  see what I did there?
(01-12-2021, 02:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 02:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about Draining the Swamp --- 91% Turnover Rate ..... wow.

Lol ..... speaking of which, the time has come for the Jags to reap the benefits of not drafting Rothlisbeger as they never would have been in play for Trevor Lawrence.  

I'm not certain what the hell happened Sunday night.  I already make plans for next Saturday Steelers-Bills game Sad  lol
(01-12-2021, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 02:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like Ben Roethlisberger. 

Lol ..... speaking of which, the time has come for the Jags to reap the benefits of not drafting Rothlisbeger as they never would have been in play for Trevor Lawrence.  

I'm not certain what the hell happened Sunday night.  I already make plans for next Saturday Steelers-Bills game Sad  lol

It was a sight to see for sure. Not a pretty one either. It must suck hard for them to come out steamrolling like they did then just.....imploded.
(01-12-2021, 02:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 for quality humor.
(01-12-2021, 10:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ] Lol ..... speaking of which, the time has come for the Jags to reap the benefits of not drafting Rothlisbeger as they never would have been in play for Trevor Lawrence.  

It was a sight to see for sure. Not a pretty one either. It must suck hard for them to come out steamrolling like they did then just.....imploded.

Yep, the injuries to their 2 best defensive players (Devin Bush and Bud Dupree) seemed to start the downfall.  Then Devin Bush's backup (who was playing well) and James Conner (RB) suffered injuries which pretty much ended the year.  Passing over 65% of the time in some games had fans questioning the longevity of the strategy toward the end of the season. That said, I honestly thought the Brown were going to get crushed on Saturday --- lol.   Personally, I favor the Jags since our city needs it so much more than they do (to secure our future in Jacksonville).
Interestingly, Frank Luntz is reporting today that 91% of the Republicans who voted for Trump would vote for Trump again. That translates to about 85% of the Republican Party. 2024 is going to be entertaining.
(01-15-2021, 06:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, Frank Luntz is reporting today that 91% of the Republicans who voted for Trump would vote for Trump again. That translates to about 85% of the Republican Party. 2024 is going to be entertaining.

Early candidate thoughts?  New faces or much of the group from 2016?
(01-15-2021, 10:33 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2021, 06:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, Frank Luntz is reporting today that 91% of the Republicans who voted for Trump would vote for Trump again. That translates to about 85% of the Republican Party. 2024 is going to be entertaining.

Early candidate thoughts?  New faces or much of the group from 2016?

I think Trump is either King or Kingmaker in 2024. Who would possibly carry on the Trump legacy and earn his endorsement?
(01-15-2021, 10:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2021, 10:33 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Early candidate thoughts?  New faces or much of the group from 2016?

I think Trump is either King or Kingmaker in 2024. Who would possibly carry on the Trump legacy and earn his endorsement?

I think he's done like a Thanksgiving turkey, a few people picking at the carcass but the feast is over.  No way he runs again because his ego won't let him risk a second loss.  I do expect a book within a year, self-proclaiming his presidency as one of the best ever, probably devoting 100 pages to the "stolen election".

My prediction..............most of the Republican party, especially anyone who gains a little early momentum, will distance themselves and he'll become the third rail of political life.

Trump representing the GOP in 2024 is a Democrat's dream come true.

*Losing 9% of those Republicans that voted for Trump only 3 months ago is very significant.  I can almost guarantee you that 99.9% of those that voted for Biden would state they'd vote him again if he ran against Trump.
*The majority of High school kids that were not eligible to vote in 2020 that will be eligible to vote in 2024 hate Trump for the most part.
*Many of the Old people that love Trump will be dying off over the next 4 years.
*No way the Left Center Dems like me would vote Trump in 2024.  That's who the GOP need to capture; people like me that voted for Romney and even GW Bush in the past.