Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone else dealing with planned armed marches in their area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dimond Center to close

Our state is an open-carry, gun-friendly state.  However, no one here wants to see huge armed protests.

Anyone else dealing with this kind of stuff in their neighborhood?
Not yet, but it doesnt concern me, since most firearm owners are responsible.

Now, if they were protesting with molotov cocktails, I'd be concerned.
(01-13-2021, 09:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet, but it doesnt concern me, since most firearm owners are responsible.

People are being irrational though. I've been through gun training and see myself as very responsible, but I also recognize that I sometimes have an anger problem. That is the main reason why I never applied for a conceal and carry. I don't wanna put myself in a position where I might do something very stupid in heated moment. The responsible thing for me to do is to keep my firearms at home and only use them when hunting, target practicing and if someone is breaking into my house, so that's what I do. 

These protesters on the other hand are angry, irrational and are looking for instant satisfaction. I don't trust them with any kind of weapons. Just look what they did at the Capital. That certainly wasn't rational and they were largely unarmed. Imagine the violence that will take place with armed protests when these people are feeling invincible and are demanding something that can't be done. They're gonna fly off the handle and something bad is gonna happen. 

Thank God, I live way out in the country and away from this madness. I feel sorry for the cops who have to put up with all the crap they've had to go through in the past couple of years. They are getting it from the left and the right. They can't win.
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen circulating on the internet.
PVB getting a little rowdy

[Image: honk-trump-a51c38ae9b2450f4b8a61880e6558f071bd4f5f8.jpg]
Locking myself inside for the next few weeks, away from this virus and the crazies !
What people need to focus on is these groups being named are all extremist groups. They're not average conservatives anymore than antifa and blm are average liberals. 

Of course, the hypocrisy of warnings going out and measures being taken against these groups and not against antifa and blm is ridiculous. There was plenty of chatter when they were organizing "protests" and riots and nothing was done on a serious scale. The local LEOs were left to deal with it with almost no assistance from the NG. 

They should all be dealt with equally because they all pose a threat against the citizens of this country. Extremism has no place here but the progressives and leftists opened that door last year when they let those jokers go unchecked and it may never be closed again.
(01-13-2021, 01:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]PVB getting a little rowdy

[Image: honk-trump-a51c38ae9b2450f4b8a61880e6558f071bd4f5f8.jpg]

Put these people on the no fly list. But only after they're given passage to Washington to face AOC's Truth and Reconciliation commission.
(01-13-2021, 01:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]What people need to focus on is these groups being named are all extremist groups. They're not average conservatives anymore than antifa and blm are average liberals. 

Of course, the hypocrisy of warnings going out and measures being taken against these groups and not against antifa and blm is ridiculous. There was plenty of chatter when they were organizing "protests" and riots and nothing was done on a serious scale. The local LEOs were left to deal with it with almost no assistance from the NG. 

They should all be dealt with equally because they all pose a threat against the citizens of this country. Extremism has no place here but the progressives and leftists opened that door last year when they let those jokers go unchecked and it may never be closed again.

It certainly won't happen under the incoming administration, so we're at least four years away.
(01-13-2021, 01:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]What people need to focus on is these groups being named are all extremist groups. They're not average conservatives anymore than antifa and blm are average liberals. 

I disagree with grouping BLM into the Antifa group as most BLM reps are simply looking for equality along all lines of life.  Are there radical BLM members?  Heck yes. But then again, there are radical members of most any group of people (even PITA ... lol)

Antifa on the other hand should definitely be grouped with the Proud Boys as radical political organizations.
There’s one in my neighborhood. Or, there’s about to be. Let’s start a posse! Whos with me!!!?
These are not Trump supporters organizing these. This is Antifia/BLM/etc and the FBI organizing these as a false flag. They want to use it to immediately say they need to seize all guns from Trump supporters. Everything saying go to the state capitals is to get the guns.

Ask yourself this, how are Trump supporters organizing this? They have all been removed off of social media, none of them are left to organize anything.
It's just rumors, man. I am sure there are people out there talking about it, but I think you could take every paramilitary group in the US and they wouldn't have the numbers to march on every state capitol and DC. Just not happening. The left loves to spread propaganda about the right like the danger is imminent. For the record, I do believe there are a lot of people on the right that are violently upset. Just don't think we're there yet. Definitely don't think they are making any plans like this. Doesn't mean there aren't very fringe groups that might want this to happen.
(01-13-2021, 03:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]These are not Trump supporters organizing these. This is Antifia/BLM/etc and the FBI organizing these as a false flag. They want to use it to immediately say they need to seize all guns from Trump supporters. Everything saying go to the state capitals is to get the guns.

Ask yourself this, how are Trump supporters organizing this? They have all been removed off of social media, none of them are left to organize anything.

[Image: JONES-INSANITY.jpg]
(01-13-2021, 03:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]These are not Trump supporters organizing these. This is Antifia/BLM/etc and the FBI organizing these as a false flag. They want to use it to immediately say they need to seize all guns from Trump supporters. Everything saying go to the state capitals is to get the guns.

Sidney, shouldn't you be searching for your mythical Kraken instead of spending your time on this board?

[Image: EnNGL3iW8AAWLyN-e1606156455151.jpeg]
(01-13-2021, 03:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It's just rumors, man. I am sure there are people  out there talking about it, but I think you could take every paramilitary group in the US and they wouldn't have the numbers to march on every state capitol and DC. Just not happening. The left loves to spread propaganda about the right like the danger is imminent. For the record, I do believe there are a lot of people on the right that are violently upset. Just don't think we're there yet. Definitely don't think they are making any plans like this. Doesn't mean there aren't very fringe groups that might want this to happen.

They're laying it on thick now so that in the future they can reference this as an excuse to silence and marginalize those who don't agree with them as 'threats'.
(01-13-2021, 02:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

I disagree with grouping BLM into the Antifa group as most BLM reps are simply looking for equality along all lines of life.  Are there radical BLM members?  Heck yes. But then again, there are radical members of most any group of people (even PITA ... lol)

Antifa on the other hand should definitely be grouped with the Proud Boys as radical political organizations.

There is a difference between Black Lives Matter the group and black lives matter the people. I'm talking about BLM, not blm. Did you not read their website where the cofounder described themselves as trained marxists before it was changed? I did. Even now they recognize the lives of almost everyone except white men. From their own About Us page, "We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements." 

BLM the group responsible for the riots last year are most certainly not looking for equality along all lines of life and I will absolutely group them in with antifa. And them, along with proud boys and other alt-right groups are all the same. They represent the extremes of their respective sides and the media and DC are wielding them like weapons against the people of this country and they many are too stupid, brainwashed or blind to see it.
(01-13-2021, 09:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet, but it doesnt concern me, since most firearm owners are responsible.

Open carry people aren't the same breed as the responsible gun owner people.
(01-13-2021, 06:43 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Open carry people aren't the same breed as the responsible gun owner people.

Not true at all. NC is an open carry state and there are places here you can't conceal carry but you can open carry. So all those who open carry here are irresponsible? Hardly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4