Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We will win Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Get ready guys, i have a strong feeling about it. I have been right as of late like predicting the team would lay an egg last week. 23-20 with a Jason Myers game winner like last year. Bank on it
Go to bed BklynJag, you're drunk.

Ravens 31

Jags 24
Quote:23-20

Jags win with a Myers FG again.

Jinx
I feel much better against the Ravens than the Chargers but our coaching staff hasn't proven jack so

Ravens 21-10
19-17 jags win baby

Quote:Get ready guys, i have a strong feeling about it. I have been right as of late like predicting the team would lay an egg last week. 23-20 with a Jason Myers game winner like last year. Bank on it

As ridiculous as this sounds, I have to keep reminding myself this is a "pick em" game.
Its my bday sunday thats why we win go jags!
Quote:Get ready guys, i have a strong feeling about it. I have been right as of late like predicting the team would lay an egg last week. 23-20 with a Jason Myers game winner like last year. Bank on it

Copycat.

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=827531
Quote:Its my bday sunday thats why we win go jags!

Happy early birthday bud
Quote:Go to bed BklynJag, you're drunk.
Look at you trying out the meme. Didn't quite nail it, but the spirit and intent were there, as was the correct recognition that Bklyn is, as usual, drunk.
I don't think so, we are going to lose a lot of games this year. This team is not coached well, and is trying to get cute on both sides of the ball and the coaches here can't even teach our players their assignments(or our players are simply the dumbest players ever). Four years with our Wonder Gus bust "defense"  and The Fisch/Oly wombo combo "exotic screen game". I would not be surprised if they drop 30+ on us and we struggle to get over 20. 

Quote:Copycat.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19609-ravensjaguars-score-predictions/?p=827531'>https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/19609-ravensjaguars-score-predictions/?p=827531</a>

Lol, holy crap. We are definitely going to win now.
Quote:I feel much better against the Ravens than the Chargers but our coaching staff hasn't proven jack so

Ravens 21-10

That's because they won't put him on the field...

Ravens 34 -13
Quote:I feel much better against the Ravens than the Chargers but our coaching staff hasn't proven jack so

Ravens 21-10

The coaching staff has proven its ability to beat playoff teams. Everyone who complained about officiating at the Packers game knows that.
Quote:Go to bed BklynJag, you're drunk.

Hey, we're all drunk. I think we win by 2 TDs.
Quote:The coaching staff has proven its ability to beat playoff teams. Everyone who complained about officiating at the Packers game knows that.

Ummmmm what?
Quote:The coaching staff has proven its ability to beat playoff teams. Everyone who complained about officiating at the Packers game knows that.
Pretty sure Gus has never beat a playoff team in his tenure
Quote:That's because they won't put him on the field...

Ravens 34 -13

Damn someone beat me to it. 

The coaching staff hasn't really proven they can beat anybody TBH.
Pages: 1 2 3 4