Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great interview from urban Meyer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am buying what he is selling. Rebuild this whole culture!

Sure beats the heck out of "Well, basically, you know..."
Also beats... get better every day
And “we, we believe, we believe in victory”.
He's definitely a better leader and more well spoken than our last 2 coaches. The biggest question is can he lead grown men vs kids in university. Should be fun to watch regardless. If T Law is who we hope he is, nothing else matters too much. It should be fun to watch, I feel it will either go incredibly well or its a massive dumpster fire. The Jags have nothing to lose, being they already are the latter.
(01-15-2021, 08:26 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]He's definitely a better leader and more well spoken  than our last 2 coaches. The biggest question is can he lead grown men vs kids in university. Should be fun to watch regardless. If T Law is who we hope he is, nothing else matters too much. It should be fun to watch, I feel it will either go incredibly well or its a massive dumpster fire. The Jags have nothing to lose, being they already are the latter.

Something to consider is seniors are 21 or so. The Jags were the second youngest team in the league last year and may get younger considering all the draft capital. Calling the difference "kids" vd "grown men" is really just splitting hairs. I have a feeling the team will respond to his leadership.
(01-15-2021, 08:31 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2021, 08:26 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: [ -> ]He's definitely a better leader and more well spoken  than our last 2 coaches. The biggest question is can he lead grown men vs kids in university. Should be fun to watch regardless. If T Law is who we hope he is, nothing else matters too much. It should be fun to watch, I feel it will either go incredibly well or its a massive dumpster fire. The Jags have nothing to lose, being they already are the latter.

Something to consider is seniors are 21 or so. The Jags were the second youngest team in the league last year and may get younger considering all the draft capital. Calling the difference "kids" vd "grown men" is really just splitting hairs. I have a feeling the team will respond to his leadership.

I think any team that went 1-15 will respond very well to new leadership that is strong and demanding, and has a track record of success.