Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 3 injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ARob just got downgraded to questionable on my fantasy apps but haven't heard anything about an injury.

Anyone know anything?

Ivory returned to practice today I heard as well.
Tweeted earlier he missed practice with an illness.
Probably the same thing Fowler had
I saw earlier today that Ivory finally returned to practice today, but does that automatically mean he will play on Sunday or no? 

Quote:I saw earlier today that Ivory finally returned to practice today, but does that automatically mean he will play on Sunday or no?

I wouldn't say it "guarantees" it, but if they were allowed to list players as "probable" still he'd probably be there
Quote:I wouldn't say it "guarantees" it, but if they were allowed to list players as "probable" still he'd probably be there

Hope so, been waiting to see him on the field since the day we signed him. 
Quote:Hope so, been waiting to see him on the field since the day we signed him. 

Don't worry, Gus the Bust/Greg Olson will find a way to use him in some screen plays.
Quote:Don't worry, Gus the Bust/Greg Olson will find a way to use him in some screen plays.

That is, if he knows enough of the playbook to take snaps from Corey Grant.
Sucks that Prince missed practice.
<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Below is the injury report for both teams:

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">JAGUARS

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">LIMITED: RB Chris Ivory (general medical issue), RT Jermey Parnell (groin)

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">DNP: WR Allen Robinson (illness), CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring), SS Johnathan Cyprien (knee/triceps), OT Kelvin Beachum (concussion), DE Jared Odrick (triceps)

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">GET THE FIRST COAST FOOTBALL APP FOR UPDATES ON THE JAGUARS INJURIES

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">RAVENS

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">FULL: OG John Urschel (shoulder)

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">LIMITED: LB Elvis Dumervil (foot)

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">DNP: RB Kenneth Dixon (knee), OT Ronnie Stanley (foot)

<p style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Follow Mike Kaye on Twitter at @Mike_E_Kaye.

That's why Prince is on a 1 year deal. Can't trust him to be healthy despite his talent.
any one have an update on beachum?

Quote:any one have an update on beachum?

Quote:DNP: OT Kelvin Beachum (concussion)
I would expect Beachum to be out at least this week. Possibly even till after the bye
Linder not practicing today.
Quote:Linder not practicing today.
Knee sprain hopefully, its not bad, no Beachem and Linder would be bad 
The only benefit if Linder doesn't play, is that we'll be one more loss closer to Gus leaving.

Linder hurt. Wonderful.
Quote:Knee sprain hopefully, its not bad, no Beachem and Linder would be bad

If it's an actual sprain, I can't imagine it not keeping him out at least this week.

Any word on Amukamara or Odrick?
Is Linder another prince type player.Good player, but injury prone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7