Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are You Ready For This!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In two years when Urban quits I can get excited.
"The Good Josh Allen"

*looks at the Bills*

You sure about that?
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]
(01-18-2021, 02:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]In two years when Urban quits I can get excited.

Damn man, did he sleep with your girl or something? Lol, if you dont like the hire fine, but let's see how it plays out

(01-18-2021, 02:03 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]"The Good Josh Allen"

*looks at the Bills*

You sure about that?

We got the good one, they got the really good one
(01-18-2021, 02:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 02:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]In two years when Urban quits I can get excited.

Damn man, did he sleep with your girl or something? Lol, if you dont like the hire fine, but let's see how it plays out

Way more fun to condemn the entire staff before any of them are even actually hired though.
(01-18-2021, 02:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 02:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Damn man, did he sleep with your girl or something? Lol, if you dont like the hire fine, but let's see how it plays out

Way more fun to condemn the entire staff before any of them are even actually hired though.

I'll never accept this hire.

This is just the last nail in the coffin of Khan moving the team. Because it's going to be an EPIC dumpster fire of failure. It's going to be really, really bad.

No other team even wanted this guy... and no, LA didn't want him. That was his agent.
(01-18-2021, 02:15 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 02:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Way more fun to condemn the entire staff before any of them are even actually hired though.

This is just the last nail in the coffin of Khan moving the team. Because it's going to be an EPIC dumpster fire of failure. It's going to be really, really bad.

No other team even wanted this guy... and no, LA didn't want him. That was his agent.

K
(01-18-2021, 02:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Way more fun to condemn the entire staff before any of them are even actually hired though.

You strike me as one of those guys who post on every single jaguars facebook thread about how you wont buy tickets unless they stop kneeling during the anthem
(01-18-2021, 02:23 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 02:15 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I'll never accept this hire.

You strike me as one of those guys who post on every single jaguars facebook thread about how you wont buy tickets unless they stop kneeling during the anthem

I won't buy Jaguars tickets until they run the franchise like an NFL entity instead of JUCO [BLEEP].
Dallas Cowboys fan here, (get that out of the way) I am interested to see what Urban can do. I'm not going to pretend like I know. But 17 Years, 187-32, .854 Win% (at major schools) Bowl Record: 15 Games, 12-3, .800 Win% record is intriguing. I would love to see Jacksonville turned around. And definitely don't want them to move the team.

Never?

If he wins a SB, you gonna die on that hill?
Watching the video, the solo pic of the chick in the stands, I wonder if that was taken before this season or not. There. I said it. Sorry.

That being said, I’m a typical Jaguars fan. I’ll be cautiously optimistic for next year. Can’t wait to see TL in TeaL. You can’t spell teal without Trevor Lawrence. But you can’t spell touchdown, so, that sucks. Welcome to Jacksonville everyone!
(01-18-2021, 07:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 02:15 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I'll never accept this hire.

Never?

Came to ask this same thing.
(01-18-2021, 08:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 07:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Never?

Came to ask this same thing.

TP (not trying to be smart, just abbreviated his name) has been very emotional about this hire from what I’ve seen.
After everything we have sat through the last 2 years.. Now we get Trevor Lawrence, a big name coach who our players are excited for, new coordinators, a cache of draft picks, and incredible salary cap position. How can you not at least be the slightest bit optimistic? If not now, then when?
(01-18-2021, 01:59 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351197400308846606

I'M READY TO START TAILGATING !!!  

First time in a while where I couldn't wait to renew my season tickets.

(01-18-2021, 08:09 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2021, 08:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Came to ask this same thing.

TP (not trying to be smart, just abbreviated his name) has been very emotional about this hire from what I’ve seen.

Terrell Pryor?   I think we cut him within 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, the concept of buying pitchforks and marching on Everbank is no longer acceptable in a joking manner as it was in August 2019 so let's not go there right now Smile
Why is social distancing shown and then no one in the next few scenes is actually doing it? It is so tiring how everything was handled coming up on a year.

Glad to live in Texas and have family in Florida.

Man, you are major crybaby.
(01-18-2021, 08:11 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]After everything we have sat through the last 2 years.. Now we get Trevor Lawrence, a big name coach who our players are excited for, new coordinators, a cache of draft picks, and incredible salary cap position. How can you not at least be the slightest bit optimistic?  If not now, then when?

totally agree, at least there's a chance things could turn around.
Pages: 1 2