Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why we will beat the Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The return of Beast Mode 2.0

[Image: Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+New+York+Jets+FaxFj9SI2iXl.jpg]

Is it confirmed?
Why has it become so trendy to pick the Jags to win this game? I am thinking with all the media love we are getting the ratbirds might actually get offended and take us seriously. Which would result in a stomping for us.

You can't run into a wall. Gus and his Dakota buddies are too predictable, we'll get stuffed.

Quote:Why has it become so trendy to pick the Jags to win this game? I am thinking with all the media love we are getting the ratbirds might actually get offended and take us seriously. Which would result in a stomping for us.
What media love? I haven't watched ESPN or NFL Network at all this week, it might trigger my PTSD. It honestly makes me sick watching us get railed on TV while they talk about it.
Quote:What media love? I haven't watched ESPN or NFL Network at all this week, it might trigger my PTSD. It honestly makes me sick watching us get railed on TV while they talk about it.
There isn't much positive to say. "The jags got best down 35-14 but hey they tried"
This is a winnable game.

I also said that last week.
We need to get back on track this week for sure. Hopefully Fowler can get another couple of sacks.

Most of all we need to cause some turnovers! We got one at San Diego but it was too little too late.
Fowler will get 2 sacks a game for the next 14. They'll be the most useless sacks, but he'll get to the pro bowl.

Quote:Fowler will get 2 sacks for the next 14 games. They'll be the most useless sacks, but he'll get to the pro bowl.

Sosa. My man. I'm gonna need you to lighten up a bit. I know it sucks that were 0-2 after all the hype. But come on my man. Let's try to be positive a little more.
Quote:Sosa. My man. I'm gonna need you to lighten up a bit. I know it sucks that were 0-2 after all the hype. But come on my man. Let's try to be positive a little more.
Haha, I meant he'll get 2 sacks every game for the next 14. I didn't type it out correctly.
We will lose, Ivory or not.  0-3, book it.  I want to be wrong because I can't stand the 8 years of consecutive losing, but its bad.

Shouldn't the Ravens have extra motivation to win since the NFL gave us the game last year against them?

Quote:We will lose, Ivory or not.  0-3, book it.  I want to be wrong because I can't stand the 8 years of consecutive losing, but its bad.
Man, it's sad to think about. If we start 0-3, you can kiss this season goodbye.
Quote:Man, it's sad to think about. If we start 0-3, you can kiss this season goodbye.

I already googled 2017 mock drafts today...very, very sad.
Gentleman let's go! Ok so we're sitting at 0-2 right now. Big deal.

We gave the Packers everything they could handle. The Chargers kicked our tails but that's the beauty of the NFL.

It's a new week. I'll be at the stadium yelling my voice box out.

Hey, atleast football is back and we're not talking about OTAs and offseason crap.
I have hard time seeing them win this week after last week.

Who knows, maybe they will revert to the way they played the first week, I would give them a chance if they played like that.

No way they should be 0-3, but I could see it happening.

I can see us maybe getting two wins this season
Ravens aren't as good as their record shows, having played two bottom 5 teams and beaten neither of them all that convincingly. Also, under their current coaching staff, the Ravens have a long history of only performing up to their talent when they think they're being dissed.

Jags had a bad week on the road, it happens to every team but the Pats at some point. What other team doesn't lay an egg at least once per season ... hell, the Panthers did it in the Super Bowl!

Talk about the Ravens "league leading pass defense" is just stupid given the ineptitude of the two teams they played. Other than arguably Philly, they've played the easiest schedule in the league ... they better be #1 or #2!

Bortles and Flacco trade picks. Ravens double cover Robinson all game and Hurns gets right with a 100 yard day - Jags win 27-24.
Pages: 1 2