Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Steve Smith vs Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I absolutely can't stand Steve Smith. I hope Ramsey shuts him down all game.

He's like the Allen Iverson of football.
He old and done
I agree.

He came back to get those few extra yards for his hall of fame card to look a little better.

I just hope Ramsey takes to him.
Steve Smith one of my all time favorite players. He will look like the old Steve Smith on Sun against House or the rookie
Quote:Steve Smith one of my all time favorite players. He will look like the old Steve Smith on Sun against House or the rookie

What are you a Ravens fan or something?
Quote:What are you a Ravens fan or something?
why? Vecause I said he will look like the old Steve Smith against House or a rookie? Looked good against Joe Haden Sun. and I see him only getting better as the season goes on. I dont see his age being a factor this year, his age will be soon but not this year and not against our secondary and this defense
Love Steve Smith. Plays hurt. He's a man.
I like Steve Smith too, but I hope Ramsey or whoever covers him shuts him down.

Well if it's House vs Smith then he will run wild with 9 catches 168 yards and 2 TDs.
It'll be a fun match up to walk, 2 fiery players.
I have Steve Smith on my fantasy team. Been sitting him on the bench waiting for a him to get back in the grove of things, and have a good match-up before putting him in the lineup? Should I put him in this week?  Ninja  :ph34r:

Steve Smith is the type of player you hate unless he's on your team. Ramsey will hopefully become that type of player.
Guys, Steve Smith will be on #Poz Island

I'd like to thank Jerrad for this new joke. It is now in our ice cream arsenal.

The only concern for me is Smith's route running. Dude's one of the best and should be a good test for Ramsey
I enjoy Steve Smith but I hope we contain him this Sunday.

Quote:Guys, Steve Smith will be on #Poz Island

I'd like to thank Jerrad for this new joke. It is now in our ice cream arsenal.

Do they serve ice cream there?
hahah, #PozIsland is hilarious

I like Steve Smith a lot too.  I would love to see an altercation between him and Ramsey the Smith vs Jenkins thing a couple years ago was awesome.

Quote:I have Steve Smith on my fantasy team. Been sitting him on the bench waiting for a him to get back in the grove of things, and have a good match-up before putting him in the lineup? Should I put him in this week? Ninja :ph34r:

Yes, play him this week.
Steve Smith is a football player. That guy has a lot of heart and intensity. But, he's lost quite a bit of his physical tools. He may still have a big play or two in him, idk. The only reason he's back again this season is because last year was supposed to be his farewell tour, but he got hurt and had to miss it.

Mike Wallace burning someone deep once or twice is what I'm more concerned about. Flacco will bomb it deep a few times a game. I can easily envision Wallace getting a long TD.
Quote:I enjoy Steve Smith but I hope we contain him this Sunday.

Do they serve ice cream there?
Yes, made from goat milk.
Pages: 1 2 3