Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PFF Week 2 recap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-jax-sd-grades/

Interesting to see Rivers' poor grade. As I said in the DBs thread, I did think his day was overrated and he simply picked on extremely easy mismatches, but I still would have thought he was above average. 

Rivers=46

Bortles=45

Makes sense...
I hate PFF as you probably know but I'm glad that Malik Jackson had 5 hurries in the SD game. Confirms what I saw.
Quote:I hate PFF as you probably know but I'm glad that Malik Jackson had 5 hurries in the SD game. Confirms what I saw.
Malik his done his job just fine. He's not going to get a ton of sacks, but he will help everyone else get them like he did with Fowler's. 
Gus coaching grade: -5000
Malik would've had a sack if it wasn't for a hold. Fowler cleaned it up though, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

When Rivers is only graded one point ahead of Bortles, you know their system is flawed. 

Rivers played pretty much perfect. 
Quote:https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-jax-sd-grades/

Interesting to see Rivers' poor grade. As I said in the DBs thread, I did think his day was overrated and he simply picked on extremely easy mismatches, but I still would have thought he was above average. 
Fowler gets 2 sacks and yannick get's a sack forced fumble and not in the top 5 defensive players.
Quote:When Rivers is only graded one point ahead of Bortles, you know their system is flawed. 

Rivers played pretty much perfect. 

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense to me either.
I closed the tab as soon as I saw River's grade tbh

I'd like them to explain the Bortles rating. There's no way he gets the same rating as Rivers.

lol.  they gave Bortles and Rivers the same grade.

I mean seriously?  How can ANYBODY take this crap seriously?

Malik isnt on the field enough imo. Let hm and odrick do work in the middle. Only take them out when they ask