Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Season Ticket Renewal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Season ticket renewals -- coming soon (see email below).  With the exception of 2018 (following the 2017 playoff run), the past decade really didn't offer a lot of excitement with regard to renewing.  Can't wait to see how many people jump on the bandwagon. This city and the Jags NEED all the support they can get.  Kind of like getting a vaccine for a 10 year pandemic.

Dear ________,

The Jaguars have finalized the new coaching staff under the leadership of Head Coach Urban Meyer and Assistant Head Coach Charlie Strong. The team is diligently preparing for free agency and the 2021 NFL Draft. 

We are excited to have you back at TIAA Bank Field this upcoming season. As a Season Ticket Member, you will be able to renew your seats, purchase additional seats and opt-in to our 2021 Pay as we Play playoff option before any new buyers. Keep an eye out as the renewal period will begin mid-March.

Should you have any questions regarding the renewal of your account, please do not hesitate to contact us at 904-633-2000 or by email at [email protected]

Thank you again for your support. We look forward to seeing and hearing you as we enter this new era.
I'd do it if I was still there.

I will make it back for at least two games.
I’ll be there...with 3 other seats like every year.
Unsure what I'll be able to pull off this year, but I'll probably end up doing single game tix for 3 or 4 games depending on work and work travel.
Covid, Lawrence, and Meyer do not negate the fact that the owner was going to ship 2 games to London this past year.

NO!
(03-09-2021, 08:01 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Covid, Lawrence, and Meyer do not negate the fact that the owner was going to ship 2 games to London this past year.

NO!

I don't think you understand finance.  The less season tickets we sell, the more games will get shifted to London.

That's fine --- we really don't need you anyway as season ticket sells are going to be through the roof this year and hopefully the long term future.
(03-09-2021, 09:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 08:01 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Covid, Lawrence, and Meyer do not negate the fact that the owner was going to ship 2 games to London this past year.

NO!

I don't think you understand finance.  The less season tickets we sell, the more games will get shifted to London.

That's fine --- we really don't need you anyway as season ticket sells are going to be through the roof this year and hopefully the long term future.

I understand finance completely.  You don't understand loyalty.  25 years we showed up in blazing heat to tropical storms only to be blamed because management couldn't put a decent team on the field.  

I hope you are right, it's high time someone else carry the water anyhow.
(03-09-2021, 11:20 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 09:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand finance.  The less season tickets we sell, the more games will get shifted to London.

I understand finance completely.  You don't understand loyalty.  25 years we showed up in blazing heat to tropical storms only to be blamed because management couldn't put a decent team on the field.  

I'm going to be back in the stands next year. I've been a season ticket holder every year (last year was an outlier) but see no reason to drop out if they're about to actually get a franchise QB and hopefully, a quality coaching staff.
I suspect they're gonna sell a lot of tickets after draft day.
(03-09-2021, 02:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 11:20 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]I understand finance completely.  You don't understand loyalty.  25 years we showed up in blazing heat to tropical storms only to be blamed because management couldn't put a decent team on the field.  

I'm going to be back in the stands next year. I've been a season ticket holder every year (last year was an outlier) but see no reason to drop out if they're about to actually get a franchise QB and hopefully, a quality coaching staff.

I completely get you.  Don’t get me wrong I am torn but when Lamping came out and boldly declared that Jacksonville could not support an NFL team even if they were winning in 2019’s State of the Franchise address I was incensed.  When the decision to move an additional game to London was announced shortly after that cemented it for me.  Kahn has one foot out the door at the first opportunity.  Trevor and Urban just delay the inevitable.
I'll be there
I’m currently living in Savannah GA right now. My parents still live in St. Simons though. I plan on making a few games this year, especially if they’re good. It’s about a 2 1/2 Hr drive from Savannah, but only about 1 Hr 15 min. From St. Simons
(03-09-2021, 09:28 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 02:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to be back in the stands next year. I've been a season ticket holder every year (last year was an outlier) but see no reason to drop out if they're about to actually get a franchise QB and hopefully, a quality coaching staff.

I completely get you.  Don’t get me wrong I am torn but when Lamping came out and boldly declared that Jacksonville could not support an NFL team even if they were winning in 2019’s State of the Franchise address I was incensed.  When the decision to move an additional game to London was announced shortly after that cemented it for me.  Kahn has one foot out the door at the first opportunity.  Trevor and Urban just delay the inevitable.

I was ticked off by that statement too until I understood what he was really saying. He wasn't saying there isn't fan support in Jacksonville. He was saying that the corporate support in a town of this size isn't sufficient in and of itself to meet their revenue goals. I don't think that means the team can't be or isn't profitable or isn't supported. The London games produce a boost in ticket revenue but I think they also get a lot of revenue from the marketing and sponsorships from that game.

I don't know if there's any way to resolve that. Jax will continue to grow but so will NFL expectations (revenues don't tend to go down). If keeping the Jags in town means outsourcing a game a year then so be it. If they regularly go to more than that, then let's talk. I think they saw the reaction from the second planned game in London last year and have probably had second thoughts about trying to sell that to the home town crowd for the foreseeable future. At least I hope that's the case.

In the meantime, my philosophy is going to be to enjoy what we've got in the moment, especially if the Jags become true contenders again.
(03-09-2021, 11:20 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 09:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand finance.  The less season tickets we sell, the more games will get shifted to London.

Simmer down. Pot off stove! We're culminating
(03-13-2021, 04:02 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 11:20 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]I understand finance completely.  You don't understand loyalty.  25 years we showed up in blazing heat to tropical storms only to be blamed because management couldn't put a decent team on the field.  

Simmer down. Pot off stove! We're culminating

The Tailgate Crew is working me. Wallbash