Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Canceled: Conservative comic strip 'Mallard Fillmore' dropped in 'unprecedented' move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Leftist of this country can handle the truth......

Canceled: Conservative comic strip 'Mallard Fillmore' dropped in 'unprecedented' move

The conservative comic strip “Mallard Fillmore” has been plucked.

Bruce Tinsley, creator of the 27-year-old cartoon, said he was told this week by his syndication company that Gannett newspapers across the country simultaneously dropped the comic over two strips critical of President Biden and transgender participation in women’s sports.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...UOTjbx8iwk
[Image: 6f0ac415290884f5.png]
Kimmel warns 'canceling' Dr. Seuss is 'how Trump gets reelected': Cancel culture is 'his path to victory' | Fox News

He's right. It may not be Trump, but it will be someone who stands against all this insanity.
This cancel culture is just reaffirming the content I need to show to my kids. They are kind of doing me a favor.
(03-04-2021, 06:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Kimmel warns 'canceling' Dr. Seuss is 'how Trump gets reelected': Cancel culture is 'his path to victory' | Fox News

He's right. It may not be Trump, but it will be someone who stands against all this insanity.

Absolutely.  The few liberals that I know and work with are already having "buyers remorse".  The "puppet masters" controlling Biden are quickly destroying the country.