Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Could we beat the Browns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Serious question. I know we don't play them this year, but they are the only team I think we could stand a chance against.

Personally, I think Kessler could exploit this defense. He certainly won't be under any kind of pressure. I'm sure he could throw a simple crossing route and watch Corey Coleman go to work. Poz Island wouldn't be able to keep up with him in single coverage. I can picture Cyprien flying in and bouncing off Pryor as he turns short passes into big gains. Crowell gashes the Ravens for over 100 yds, imagine what he could do against us.

Offensively on paper we should be able to match up, but after a few shotgun draws and bubble screens, the Browns defense will get some momentum and hold us off.

We already know for a fact Hue Jackson is a way better coach than bobblehead Gus. I think the Browns pull away from us and win 34-27. Blake throws a garbage time TD to make the score look close.
I doubt it. Anyone could exploit this team with Gus the Bust at the helm.

We wont go winless

Over his coaching career that's usually the one game Gus wins.
Quote:I doubt it. Anyone could exploit this team with Gus the Bust at the helm.

+1

Help....We've fallen and we can't get up.
Quote:We wont go winless

At this point...I wouldn't take that bet.
Quote:We wont go winless

I don't think so either, but I wouldn't rule it out completely if Gus coaches the remaining 14 games.
This team is better than the Chargers game. 

Quote:This team is better than the Chargers game.

I would like to think so. Sounds like something Gus would say. You even have Gus as your avatar pick lol
Are we tanking, for who?
Well, Gratz and Cyprien had their best games against the Browns. We beat them every year we play them, so that would be our only win.

This is just getting silly. We aren't a bad team. We had a bad game. There's a massive difference.

Definitely a 50/50..
Quote:This team is better than the Chargers game. 
Are they? They've shown nothing to think otherwise.
Quote:I would like to think so. Sounds like something Gus would say. You even have Gus as your avatar pick lol

Anyone with a functional football IQ would say the same thing.  I guess the fact that you've got Wonderlic 14 as your avatar supports that premise.
Quote:Are they? They've shown nothing to think otherwise.

Really?  Nothing?  Where are you burying your head?
Quote:Really?  Nothing?  Where are you burying your head?
28-0 for 3 quarters bud. Where were you Sunday?
You can go on and on about the GB game, but honestly, GB looked bad against the Vikings. They might suck this year!

Quote:Anyone with a functional football IQ would say the same thing. I guess the fact that you've got Wonderlic 14 as your avatar supports that premise.

No doubt in my mind Garrard is more intelligent than Gus. Listen to how each of them talks. One is articulate and one talks like a living cheesy motivational poster.
Quote:28-0 for 3 quarters bud. Where were you Sunday?

What part of "this team is better than the Chargers game" confused you here?  Is that the only game this team has played?  Pretty sure they played one a week earlier where they actually played pretty well despite the crappy officiating. 
Pages: 1 2 3