Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: California bill would ban ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ departments in stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
California bill would ban ‘boys’ and ‘girls’ departments in stores

Big stores in California would have to get rid of separate “boys” and “girls” departments for toys and clothes under a new bill.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/california...TzS3uiZyBU
Is anyone shocked by California anymore?
Mike's dream is becoming a reality.
Yet having a "men's department" and a "women's" department is just fine.  Think about that.
Target already did this. And good for them, their decision. I don't see how a state could force other stores to do it though. It's not like they're going to intersperse the barbies with the superheroes. Target still has the barbies and lol surprise and polly pocket next to each other, they just blend it in with the boys stuff better.
The only thing that distresses me about this is that it's just another looney act which causes more of them to flee to places like Florida. Free of the progressive hell they've created, they'll change the voter dynamics to corrupt their refuge into what they fled from. They do not learn.
(03-08-2021, 08:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that distresses me about this is that it's just another looney act which causes more of them to flee to places like Florida. Free of the progressive hell they've created, they'll change the voter dynamics to corrupt their refuge into what they fled from. They do not learn.

They roost, they defecate and then they fly away in search of another, yet unsoiled, location.
Another bill spearheaded by an anti-nature, anti-God, anti-Darwin, anti-science LGBTQuack legislator from the left. They will not rest until we all are hermaphroditically equipped with both penis and vaginia (spelling intentional to escape the censor)
(03-09-2021, 04:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Another bill spearheaded by an anti-nature, anti-God, anti-Darwin, anti-science LGBTQuack legislator from the left. They will not rest until we all are hermaphroditically equipped with both penis and vaginia (spelling intentional to escape the censor)

Putting on my mod hat.

Circumventing the profanity filter is technically against the rules (not my rules).
Wonder how many signatures we could get, nationwide, to ban California from the USA..
(03-09-2021, 05:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder how many signatures we could get, nationwide, to ban California from the USA..

Forget a border wall to prevent Mexicans from heading north.  We need one to keep the Californians from coming east!
(03-10-2021, 09:45 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 05:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder how many signatures we could get, nationwide, to ban California from the USA..

Forget a border wall to prevent Mexicans from heading north.  We need one to keep the Californians from coming east!

You guys are safe. We seem to like Texas, Colorado, and Idaho.
This is one surefire way to put that final nail in the coffin of an already dying brick and mortar retail industry.
(03-09-2021, 05:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 04:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Another bill spearheaded by an anti-nature, anti-God, anti-Darwin, anti-science LGBTQuack legislator from the left. They will not rest until we all are hermaphroditically equipped with both penis and vaginia (spelling intentional to escape the censor)

Putting on my mod hat.

Circumventing the profanity filter is technically against the rules (not my rules).

When did vagina become a profanity?  

World's gone mad when biological terms are filtered.  What are we, the People's Republic of America?
(03-11-2021, 10:19 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]When did vagina become a penis?  

World's gone mad when biological sex is altered.  What are we, the People's Republic of America?

ftfy
I don't want to start another discussion and this is California related, so here it is:

Couple buys California dream home, but seller refuses to move out in eviction moratorium loophole | Fox Business

Does the law prevent the buyers from moving in? If not, I'd load up the moving truck and haul my stuff in. I'd even invite family over to stay a few days to help get things situated. Crowd the freeloader out.
(03-21-2021, 06:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to start another discussion and this is California related, so here it is:

Couple buys California dream home, but seller refuses to move out in eviction moratorium loophole | Fox Business

Does the law prevent the buyers from moving in? If not, I'd load up the moving truck and haul my stuff in. I'd even invite family over to stay a few days to help get things situated. Crowd the freeloader out.

Anyone willing to bet what political affiliation the "sellers" are?

The rental market will become so stringent when these moratoriums are lifted. Landlords will cover their butts by demanding first 6 months and last month. A rental housing crisis will come out of this.
(03-21-2021, 06:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to start another discussion and this is California related, so here it is:

I just bought a house and had to have a few heated conversations with my agent that kept pushing me towards properties with renters. No way no how buddy!
(03-21-2021, 09:10 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]

I just bought a house and had to have a few heated conversations with my agent that kept pushing me towards properties with renters. No way no how buddy!

Hell no!

The frustrated husband says that when he contacted law enforcement, they told him, "If you were in Arizona, if you were in Nevada, this wouldn't be a problem, you would just go take your house back. But in California, like our hands are tied, even though we're on your side, there's nothing we can do."

The last paragraph says it all.
Pages: 1 2