Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is It Off Limits To Talk About AROB Getting Locked Up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so far this season?

No TDs

9 catches?

ARob sucks now. One hit wonder.
I'd believe you if I didn't see your AVI

anywho, coverage seems to be getting rolled his direction

the truly great receivers still produce despite double coverage

Can AR15 do it!?!?!

Arob lived on the deep ball last year. I dont think he's had the oportunities yet. We seem content with the bubble screen right now lol
I'm not worried. He was held all game week 1 and caught 3 of 5 targets week 2. He'll be fine
Play calling has been atrocious. We are not playing to the strength of our offense by passing. We rather try tosses and sweeps
Can't catch balls that aren't thrown your way.
I was kind of worried about AR15 even before the start of the season since going into this season you would definitely have thought teams would start to send more coverage towards him and wondered how he will handle it. It's too early to tell what he'll end up doing, but the concern is definitely there.

If the playcalling and decision making stay the same, it won't be his fault if he doesn't produce.

Quote:Play calling has been atrocious. We are not playing to the strength of our offense by passing. We rather try tosses and sweeps

I'm really hoping to see a classic ARob jump ball or two this week
@knnarn - he had like 16 targets week one and many more this past Sunday. he's near or at the top in targets

what you talkin bout, Willis?

We arent even throwing to him.

Chargers and Packers both made big efforts to shut him down. Against the Packers it opened up things for others and Blake took advantage of it, against the Chargers we were a mess and couldn't get anything going.
Quote:Can't catch balls that aren't thrown your way.

This.
Quote:@knnarn - he had like 16 targets week one and many more this past Sunday. he's near or at the top in targets

He had 5 this past week. And caught 3 of them for an 18 yard average...
Quote:@knnarn - he had like 16 targets week one and many more this past Sunday. he's near or at the top in targets

He didn't get his first target last week of until halfway thru the 3rd quarter. Do you actually watch the games?
he's the 5th most targeted receiver in the L so far. you wanna keep going with that line?

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/targets/wr.php

@knarnn --don't try to change the subject. you're saying that he hasn't been targeted. I posted proof that he is 5th in targets among all receivers.

you want to keep lying or do you want to submit to the truth?

Yes we do
Quote:@knarnn --don't try to change the subject. you're saying that he hasn't been targeted. I posted proof that he is 5th in targets among all receivers.

you want to keep lying or do you want to submit to the truth?

Got a time stamp during the game for each target? Getting the ball thrown to you in garbage time doesn't really count sir.
He's by far our most targeted receiver

lol @ "he's not getting throws"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pages: 1 2 3 4