Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Place your bets Place your bets......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which will happen 1st......

Cuomo will resign/impeached

Biden will have the 25th amendment invoked against him......
Over/under on Biden making it to the end of 2021 as President... I'll take the under.
I don't think either one is happening.
My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.
(03-09-2021, 08:46 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.

Biden resigns, you win
Biden gets 25th'd, you win
Biden gets impeached, you win
Biden dies, push
Biden is still President on the morning of January 20, 2025, I win.

There are more ways for you to win than there are for me to win.
(03-09-2021, 10:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2021, 08:46 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]My bets are in place. I’ve got two now that Mikesez is back, but apparently the bet with him is a little fuzzy.  The “terms” apparently are whatever he decides.  I was under the impression it was Biden not being the president at the end of the term.  I guess it’s changed to Biden not being president due to either dying or 25thed, one or the other not either.  That’s just a dumb sig bet.  The other one, win or lose will be be fun.  Aside from the impending doom that will follow if I’m right.  In which case, I’d need a drink.

Biden resigns, America wins
Biden gets 25th'd, America wins
Biden gets impeached, America wins
Biden dies, America wins
Biden is still President on the morning of January 20, 2025, America loses..

There are more ways for you to win than there are for me to win.

ftfy
Before the election, I would have said Kamala is worse, but it's pretty clear that the administration is running itself. Her rhetoric might be stronger, but I don't think the policies would change one bit.