Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: postive of going 1-15 previous year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so jags went 1-15 in 2020 nfl season worst season ever. there is a postive to that though. the only way team can do worse is go 0-16 with doug gone that won't happen. 

If jags win 5,4,3, or 2 games in 2021 its still better then in 2020.  I don't think they will be play off contenders this upcomeing season,but think they will be a much more competiave team.

It will also be really nice to see fans back in the stands again this year around the legue . some of jags road games seemed weried without fans. 

anyways i want jags to win more then 2 games in 2021,im just saying if jags went 2-14 its still a better recored then 2020.  thats not happening.

as of know i personnally think 6-10 is fairly realistic to except. new HC, all new staff,and new qb.
The Positives:

+Having the #1 overall pick

+Said Pick is attracting media attention to a team that barely gets it nationally

+Urban Meyer bringing his football knowledge and program building mind here.

+A chance for a whole reset of the Jags organization. There is a Bad News Bears aurora around this team. Time to reset and starting winning!
Get ready for a whole lot of national attention...
Mixed feelings. As we all remember, a lot of good players (imo) were traded to achieve such a great draft position and a season we all hated (suffered)
I guess it's the pain before the birth.
The only positives of the 1-15 record is picking first in each round of the 2021 draft (which is particularly important since Trevor Lawrence is available) and getting first opportunity to take players off the waiver wire through the third week of the season.

Positives for the season include that we cleared a ton of salary cap space and acquired future draft picks.  This puts us in great position to succeed going forward. Finding James Robinson as an undrafted free agent was also a great find.