Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Current Vegas Odds Jax-Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RIght now Baltimore is the -1 Favorite with an over/under of 47

45 - 2 Ravens

Long snapper for the Ravens snaps the football 85 yards over their kickers head when going for the extra point...resulting in a safety for the Jags.

I'm very surprised it isn't higher.

we gonna lose. Gonna be lots of booos and empty seats in the middle of the 3rd qtr
Perhaps the sky isn't falling?
Quote:RIght now Baltimore is the -1 Favorite with an over/under of 47

This means that We're Home +3, We're More Talented +2, AND they took into consideration the Gus Factor -6

I'm just hoping we can get a play off prior to our 1st penalty.

Instead of introducing the offense or the defense, they should only introduce our punter. And don't bother introducing Gus Bradley........the boo's will sound like thunder.
Quote:45 - 2 Ravens

Long snapper for the Ravens snaps the football 85 yards over their kickers head when going for the extra point...resulting in a safety for the Jags.

Six touchdowns and a field goal. You ARE optimistic that we stopped that one drive, huh?
No offense but I'm betting on the Ravens.

Quote:No offense but I'm betting on the Ravens.

I'm horribly offended.
I'm actually saying we beat the doors off them. This is a match-up league and I KNEW Rivers was gonna look like Montana against us. He ALWAYS exploits our scheme flawlessly. However, this is a Ravens team that almost lost to the Browns. We're getting Ivory back fresh after 2 weeks and this team is lit after an 0-2 start. This is a W.

Wow!  Most sports books have the game as a "pickem".  The Ravens had a convincing win week 1 at home against the Bills (13-7) and a come-from-behind win week 2 on the road at the Browns (25-20).

This one will be one to watch later this week, but right now I'm leaning Jaguars and the under.

Quote:No offense but I'm betting on the Ravens.

I wouldn't. Take the Jags - or take the under. Both offenses are struggling.
Quote:Wow!  Most sports books have the game as a "pickem".  The Ravens had a convincing win week 1 at home against the Bills (13-7) and a come-from-behind win week 2 on the road at the Browns (25-20).

This one will be one to watch later this week, but right now I'm leaning Jaguars and the under.

Here's where I get my odd's from JIB

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_odds.shtml

ANd they NOW have it as a pick'em
Quote:I wouldn't. Take the Jags - or take the under. Both offenses are struggling.

Well it appears as if a team that has no #1 or #2 options and a RB that was pretty bad last year can still have their way with you on offense with no changes throughout the game, so I don't really see Baltimore struggling against us.
If we lose this game, do we go winless?
Call me a fool - but I'm still not giving up on this season. I'm still critical of the preparation or lack thereof and coaching blundering, but I'm a hopeful fool. We're winning this Sunday. 

Quote:If we lose this game, do we go winless?

No way.
Quote:No way.

I'm hoping the team bounces back.

But if we don't, we'll prob get beat in London, going into the by bye 0-4. Then, who knows.
Pages: 1 2