Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just Renewed My Season Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK Shad, I'm providing you with some much needed cash flow.  Now get your peeps to go out and sign Trent Williams Smile
FOMOING again?
(03-16-2021, 12:38 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]FOMOING again?

Always !!!

I have faith.  Shad must be reading the board as the Jags just signed Shaquill Griffin - top DB in free agency.   Hope we didn't get the wrong Shaq Griffin although the LB is good on special teams so I'll take that if we get both.
Me to. Quite the significant price increase.
(03-16-2021, 04:12 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Me to. Quite the significant price increase.

Wait, the price was for 10 games, correct?  If so, then our per game price was the same.  Otherwise, then it was a price increase.
Renewed mine, same price as last year.
(03-16-2021, 05:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2021, 04:12 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Me to. Quite the significant price increase.

Wait, the price was for 10 games, correct?  If so, then our per game price was the same.  Otherwise, then it was a price increase.

Ahhhh! this is correct.
Yes, for anybody that bought tix last season or the season before, 2020 was based on 8 games since preseason was cancelled.  In 2019, our season tix were based on 9 games (7 regular season + 2 preseason).  At that time, we were contracted to include a London game but as of today, there is no such contractual commitment so the Jags added all 10 games to the plan (for now that is).  We may lose a game to London this year so that 1 game portion (equating to 10%) would be reimbursed.