Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Oliver traded to the Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For a conditional pick per Ian rapoport
(03-17-2021, 07:07 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]For a conditional pick per Ian rapoport

What? He'll likely become a pro-bowler and never miss another game due to injuries.
I wonder if this means that we will go after another TE aside from Manhertz and Oshaun
(03-17-2021, 07:13 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this means that we will go after another TE aside from Manhertz and Oshaun

They better. If they expect to go into the season with just Manhertz and Oshaun then we got some serious problems.
Did he do enough to make the Ring of Honor?
Ok, I’ve been mostly supportive of this new regime but this one has me scratching my head.
I don't get this one.
Any word on what round conditional yet?
It's a conditional 2022 7th round pick.

...would have rather held onto him to see if he can produce at last.
(03-17-2021, 07:47 PM)ATLjag Wrote: [ -> ]It's a conditional 2022 7th round pick.

...would have rather held onto him to see if he can produce at last.
 Eewwww
In comes Ertz.
Something's up with this trade..
https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...89766?s=19

It is highly unlikely Oliver would of made the team so its nice to get something
It is a conditional 7th round pick.
He was a high 3rd round pick at that, pick 69 and you flip him for chump change 2 years later? Dumb, especially when all we have is a ham sandwich and a bag of peanuts at the TE position.
Gotta think Pat Freiermuth just became a possible target for the draft. I would love this addition.
(03-17-2021, 08:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]He was a high 3rd round pick at that, pick 69 and you flip him for chump change 2 years later? Dumb, especially when all we have is a ham sandwich and a bag of peanuts at the TE position.

Best ability is availability. Most likely dude wouldnt of even made the final cut when Urban gets his guy in the draft
(03-17-2021, 08:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2021, 08:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]He was a high 3rd round pick at that, pick 69 and you flip him for chump change 2 years later? Dumb, especially when all we have is a ham sandwich and a bag of peanuts at the TE position.

Best ability is availability. Most likely dude wouldnt of even made the final cut when Urban gets his guy in the draft

This doesn't inspire much confidence...
Damn! I am gonna miss the anual "This is the year of Josh Oliver, we don't need a TE!" thread
Zach Ertz liked the tweet mentioning this trade. Interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4