Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN loses ONE MILLION viewers a night on average since Trump left office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CNN loses ONE MILLION viewers a night on average since Trump left office and is down nearly 50% in 24-54 age group
  • The cable news channel had averaged 2.5 million prime-time viewers from November 4 through Inauguration Day
  • CNN averaged only 1.6 million total prime-time viewers from January 21  through March 15, according to a Fox News analysis of Nielsen data
  • From December 28 to January 20, CNN averaged 3.1 million prime-time viewers
  • Fox News suffered its own ratings hit after its viewership dropped 13 percent in January

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...fR-dVsysTM
Hit'em where it hurts..
They haven't lost Mike.
Are Coumo and Lemonade getting the pink slip? Maybe HBO will reboot Tales from the Crypt?
The left tunes into CNN to have their narrow political beliefs validated and to gobble the red meat that's tossed to them. It's not a news organization. Without Trump to feed the slander machine, they're a store with no stock.
(03-18-2021, 09:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The left tunes into CNN to have their narrow political beliefs validated and to gobble the red meat that's tossed to them. It's not a news organization. Without Trump to feed the slander machine, they're a store with no stock.

The mentality of people who tuned in just to hear them talk smack about Trump is scary. Talk about confirmation bias. I'm sure people tune in to hear Fox News/OAN/Newsmax folks talk smack about Biden. I have better things to do with my time.
You have to admit, there's a lot less drama since Trump left office.  The fact that all the cable news channels, including Fox, have lost viewers shows us that people are tired of politics and want to give it a rest for a while.
(03-19-2021, 08:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You have to admit, there's a lot less manufactured drama since Trump left office.  The fact that all the cable news channels, including Fox, have lost viewers shows us that people are tired of politics and want to give it a rest for a while.

FIFY
(03-19-2021, 08:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You have to admit, there's a lot less drama since Trump left office.  The fact that all the cable news channels, including Fox, have lost viewers shows us that people are tired of politics and want to give it a rest for a while.

Exactly right. With their candidate now in office, the MSM has suddenly become much less critical and prone to manufacturing scandal. 

Funny how that works, huh?
(03-19-2021, 09:29 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 08:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You have to admit, there's a lot less manufactured drama since Trump left office.  The fact that all the cable news channels, including Fox, have lost viewers shows us that people are tired of politics and want to give it a rest for a while.

FIFY

Aww, did the big bad MSM hurt your feelings?

I mean yes, the drama was very much manufactured.  I suspect we sharply differ on who used social media and rallies to manufacture it, though.
(03-19-2021, 10:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 09:29 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]FIFY

I mean yes, the drama was very much manufactured.  I suspect we sharply differ on who used social media and rallies to manufacture it, though.

No, but they certainly damaged our country.
The more surprising thing here is that they had a million people to lose.
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The more surprising thing here is that they had a million people to lose.

Airport television..
(03-19-2021, 10:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 09:29 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]FIFY

PEOPLE can manufacture anything they want on social media. They're not responsible to the public. The MSM should report the news, not their opinion. Reporting the news/facts is their job, not bullying people or being in bed with the left.

Granted, Trump should have kept his mouth shut about a lot of things, but the media was out to get him from Day One and he showed them for what they are. They're just as much at fault as Trump for how he reacted to them. A man like that isn't going to sit back and let things slide and they knew that and took advantage of it.
(03-19-2021, 08:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You have to admit, there's a lot less drama since Trump left office.  The fact that all the cable news channels, including Fox, have lost viewers shows us that people are tired of politics and want to give it a rest for a while.

What? Did you see Joe slip boarding Air Force One because his depends was full of [BLEEP]? It was down right comical

(03-19-2021, 11:47 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 11:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The more surprising thing here is that they had a million people to lose.

Airport television..

Only reason they have any viewers left

This is such a poor take. One has to assume you are trolling here. Solid work.
(03-22-2021, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is such a poor take. One has to assume you are trolling here. Solid work.

‘Gosh, since the war has stopped there has been a lot less shooting.’
"After all the money was stolen, there have been a lot less robberies."
"We banned guns in the city limits and the gun violence rate skyrocketed!"
So Trump was great for news ratings and now he's gone they are plummeting.

Sort of suggests that CNN are willing to report against their best interests. Fox on the other hand...
Pages: 1 2 3