Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dozens of White House Staffers Abruptly Suspended, Asked To Resign Over Marijuana Use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dozens of White House Staffers Abruptly Suspended, Asked To Resign Over Marijuana Use

The Biden Administration has suspended dozens of young White House staffers for past marijuana use that the administration had previously said would not disqualify them from their positions, according to a Thursday report.

https://ijr.com/report-dozens-white-hous...manualpost
Finally something that the current regime is doing correctly (though I think the rules will change real soon).

As a military member I had to submit to random drug testing which included marijuana use.  All government employees and contractors (of which I am one) have to do the same thing.  If I chose to use marijuana I could potentially lose my job.  Quite frankly admitting to using an illegal (federal) substance would disqualify me from holding a security clearance.

It doesn't matter what I think regarding personal use on "off time".  Those are the rules.
(03-19-2021, 06:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Finally something that the current regime is doing correctly (though I think the rules will change real soon).

As a military member I had to submit to random drug testing which included marijuana use.  All government employees and contractors (of which I am one) have to do the same thing.  If I chose to use marijuana I could potentially lose my job.  Quite frankly admitting to using an illegal (federal) substance would disqualify me from holding a security clearance.

It doesn't matter what I think regarding personal use on "off time".  Those are the rules.

Meh, drink your beer or smoke your beer.  You do you man!
(03-19-2021, 06:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Finally something that the current regime is doing correctly (though I think the rules will change real soon).

Some of these people answered that they had smoked in the past in states where it is legal and were told that an honest answer would not be used against them. It's just more hypocrisy and lies from President Potato.
(03-19-2021, 06:29 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

Meh, drink your beer or smoke your beer.  You do you man!

LOL.  I drink my beer and on occasion a bit of "something else" while out on my property on the weekends.  Going out tomorrow to split some wood and see the progress of our "McMansion" being built that is going to be our retirement home.
So when does Joe ask Kamala to resign?
This is so odd. Can't think of a reason why a democratic administration would do that.
(03-19-2021, 06:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter what I think regarding personal use on "off time".  Those are the rules.

Slavery was legal, as was the holocaust. 
Dont forget the appartide,  and Colonialism.
(03-19-2021, 07:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So when does Joe ask Kamala to resign?

Ahem...
(03-20-2021, 01:53 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 06:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter what I think regarding personal use on "off time".  Those are the rules.

Slavery was legal, as was the holocaust. 

So what's your point?
Probably a smoke screen to cover up something else. No pun intended.
(03-20-2021, 06:08 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2021, 01:53 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Slavery was legal, as was the holocaust. 

So what's your point?

That bad laws should disobeyed. That immoral actions can still be legal. That government is abusive.