Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Transgender Contestant Crowned Miss Silver State USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Transgender Contestant Crowned Miss Silver State USA

A man who identifies as a woman won a Nevada beauty pageant this week and is now in contention for a potential trip to the Miss USA pageant and a possible spot later on the stage at the Miss Universe contest.

https://www.westernjournal.com/transgend...PvS2xkqWso
So mentally ill men are not only wanting to compete in women's sports, now they want to compete in a beauty pageant?

I think I'm going to start building a moat around my property and call it a "compound" rather than a farm.
Damnable Patriarchy, can't women have anything of their own without some man trying to steal it from them?
What happens in Vegas..
There's a trans POC in SI's swimsuit issue. Does SI not know who their client base is? I don't think its men who want to see a wo/man in a suit, I don't care how convincing it looks.
No one is going to address the elephant in the room?
I'd hit it
(03-19-2021, 09:39 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hit it

You guys could take turns lol

Pitcher or catcher? Enquiring minds actually don't want to know.  Sick
(03-20-2021, 03:38 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Pitcher or catcher? Enquiring minds actually don't want to know.  Sick

I think the target is only available for the catching position now. They did a visual once over on her to prove she was an actual she before the pageant. Ninja
(03-19-2021, 08:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Does SI not know who their client base is?

People in waiting rooms?
(03-20-2021, 01:14 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2021, 08:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Does SI not know who their client base is?

People in waiting rooms?

They don't make most of their money on waiting room subs. At least they didn't have to back in the day. I guess you make money where you can these days.

Car or shovel?
We know what the next tactic will be. Any judges who vote for a cis-gendered woman in the next round will be labeled as transphobic.
(03-21-2021, 09:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]We know what the next tactic will be. Any judges who vote for a cis-gendered woman in the next round will be labeled as transphobic.

The same way all the judges that vote for white contestants are labeled as racists?
(03-21-2021, 10:04 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2021, 09:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]We know what the next tactic will be. Any judges who vote for a cis-gendered woman in the next round will be labeled as transphobic.

The same way all the judges that vote for white contestants are labeled as racists?

How the Miss Universe Pageant Promotes Racial Biases and Beauty Stereotypes | HuffPost Canada Life (huffingtonpost.ca)

[Image: 02555a0bb47fdf6a6353dda2eed7daae.png]
(03-21-2021, 10:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2021, 10:04 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]The same way all the judges that vote for white contestants are labeled as racists?

How the Miss Universe Pageant Promotes Racial Biases and Beauty Stereotypes | HuffPost Canada Life (huffingtonpost.ca)

Ctrl-f racist (0 results)

Anyway, I find the article pointless and condescending since beauty isn't something empirical, but I didn't see it stating the judges are racist, rather that they're like to see diversity in what the judges find beautiful, which seems a very misguided exercise.
(03-21-2021, 11:27 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2021, 10:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]How the Miss Universe Pageant Promotes Racial Biases and Beauty Stereotypes | HuffPost Canada Life (huffingtonpost.ca)

Ctrl-f racist (0 results)

Anyway, I find the article pointless and condescending since beauty isn't something empirical, but I didn't see it stating the judges are racist, rather that they're like to see diversity in what the judges find beautiful, which seems a very misguided exercise.

Did you and Marty attend a lefty deflection tactic conference together?
(03-21-2021, 11:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2021, 11:27 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl-f racist (0 results)

Did you and Marty attend a lefty deflection tactic conference together?

How hard it must be to imagine opponents directly opposed to your outlook in every shadow.
Pages: 1 2 3