Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus should be required to take this IQ Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.free-iqtest.net/score.asp

I've always found it quite interesting that the players are tested via the Wonderlic Exam but coaches don't go through any similar exam.

I've love to see how Gus would score on this exam compared to coaches like Belichick and others.

I scored a 138 --- still internally protesting the one I missed !!! 

I just handed Gus the test. He looked at it, laughed hysterically ,showed me a bank account balance and yelled "Who's the dummy now [BLEEP]".

That's a pretty easy test. 

Here's one he should take:

1. It's the end of the half of a game of Football.  Your Quarterback is Blake Bortles, known for his deep passes.  There's only time for one play.  You should:

A. Call a Screen pass

B. Run the ball 

C. Ask your magic 8 ball

D. Throw a hail mary

2. You have an aging MLB named Poz.  He should:

A. Cover the top WR of the opposing team

B. Not A.

It's a short quiz.

This IQ test is more up Gus' alley.

[Image: 200.gif]

He's tanking that's all. I'm mad it took me this long to realize it...
Quote:He's tanking that's all. I'm mad it took me this long to realize it...

But if he is tanking then that hopefully means we will be that much closer to getting a new coach. So that's something to celebrate.
Quote:I just handed Gus the test. He looked at it, laughed hysterically ,showed me a bank account balance and yelled "Who's the dummy now [BAD WORD REMOVED]".

Uhhh... Anyone that equates the amount of money one possesses to intelligence is a moron.

Just an fyi I thought I'd share.
Quote:Uhhh... Anyone that equates the amount of money one possesses to intelligence is a moron.

Well if it did we know you would be broke as a joke. :woot:
Quote:Well if it did we know you would be broke as a joke. :woot:

The fact that I remain in the jungle year after year proves I have stupidity in spades.

:-)
I apparently have a higher IQ than Einstein. Can I be our GM?

Quote:Well if it did we know you would be broke as a joke. :woot:

Coming from a mensa member who has predicted that the Jags would win their first 3 games by the same score, 42-10.

If you had the gonads to put your money where your mouth is, you'd be the one who is broke as a joke.
Wait just a gawd durn minute here. When I copy/pasta that link above in the OP it takes me to someones results of 74. It loads as calculating results then pops up 74.  Buuwwwaaa Hmmmmm, what in the Sam Hell is goin on round here???

Quote:Coming from a mensa member who has predicted that the Jags would win their first 3 games by the same score, 42-10.

If you had the gonads to put your money where your mouth is, you'd be the one who is broke as a joke.
So your predictions were correct? Buuwwwaaaa. It's been a lot more than three games. That's the punch line.
Wow. I got 171. Someone call the nearest news agency I am one of the top 10 smartest people to ever live.

Quote:Uhhh... Anyone that equates the amount of money one possesses to intelligence is a moron.

Yup. Kind of like Miley Cyrus....
Quote:Wow. I got 171. Someone call the nearest news agency I am one of the top 10 smartest people to ever live.

Little do the Mods know that they are monitoring a bunch of Geniuses here on the message board.

Quote:Little do the Mods know that they are monitoring a bunch of Geniuses here on the message board.
We shouldn't be letting them in on the secret.
I only scored a 133..
Dragon Fury would score a 110. Dirty greasy, yellow fever addict.
I got 141  :whistling:

Pages: 1 2