Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: As far as I am concerned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Republic is dead. We have an illegitimate President first and foremost. The election was stolen, period. We cannot trust our elections; therefore we have no country. As far as I am concerned, I am just waiting for a leader that will give us direction. Until then, I will keep my head down and try and protect my family. 

Everything ugly and evil is in control now. The swamp won because good men and women have not stood up yet and stopped it. So, ill wait and teach the young ones I have access too the truth about this country and how it was once a great country. Ill teach them to be smart and bide their time or escape if they have too. The future of this country is grim. Ignorant teachers have done their job by teaching kids hate instead of math. The media and national corporations have turned their backs on Americans and are now more concerned with what China thinks and wants then what is in our best interest. I honestly do not see a Republican winning the White House ever again because they will legalize cheating in elections. Our choices are small. You are no longer a free person. We are no longer "Americans" Its over. 

The future is here and the future sucks....
When I see people in the videos yelling about the stolen election, it's pretty easy to see how crazy/silly they look. It's hard to tell when it's In type though. I can use my imagination.

Put down Facebook. Read a book. Sorry your guy didn't win, but that happens every 4-8 years
(04-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]The Republic is dead. We have an illegitimate President first and foremost. The election was stolen, period. We cannot trust our elections; therefore we have no country. As far as I am concerned, I am just waiting for a leader that will give us direction. Until then, I will keep my head down and try and protect my family. 

Everything ugly and evil is in control now. The swamp won because good men and women have not stood up yet and stopped it. So, ill wait and teach the young ones I have access too the truth about this country and how it was once a great country. Ill teach them to be smart and bide their time or escape if they have too. The future of this country is grim. Ignorant teachers have done their job by teaching kids hate instead of math. The media and national corporations have turned their backs on Americans and are now more concerned with what China thinks and wants then what is in our best interest. I honestly do not see a Republican winning the White House ever again because they will legalize cheating in elections. Our choices are small. You are no longer a free person. We are no longer "Americans" Its over. 

Soooooo Boycott Murica now?!
Its the American people's fault for who sits in the White House and our Representatives...We put them in there, but we dont ever seem to vote the bad ones out. I dont think nearly as many people actually research or pay attention to what their Senators/Representatives actually do or dont do anymore...Back in the day, people kept tabs on what was going on in DC, and understood where their people stood...Today not nearly as many people actually take the time to know what going on or what their people in DC are doing...What I see and hear is [BLEEP] like, "Hey Baby, tomorrow is voting day, we gonna vote"? "Yeah I guess, IDK who is running" (quick google search) " There is this dude, this dude and this chick...The first dude has been  up there 18 years" "Well we should vote for him, if he's been up there 18 years he must be doing a good job or he wouldn't still be there"

People back in my parents and beyond their generation considered politics and elections a tremendous Civic Duty and took it seriously , today not so much
(04-08-2021, 11:07 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]When I see people in the videos yelling about the stolen election,  it's pretty easy to see how crazy/silly they look.  It's hard to tell when it's In type though.  I can use my imagination.

Put down Facebook.  Read a book.  Sorry your guy didn't win, but that happens every 4-8 years

You claim you can use your imagination, but your gut instincts are terrible if you don't understand that this election was manipulated in ways that delivered the current result.
Well, we know who the low information voters are. Or the MSM robots
(04-08-2021, 11:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 11:07 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]When I see people in the videos yelling about the stolen election,  it's pretty easy to see how crazy/silly they look.  It's hard to tell when it's In type though.  I can use my imagination.

Put down Facebook.  Read a book.  Sorry your guy didn't win, but that happens every 4-8 years

You claim you can use your imagination, but your gut instincts are terrible if you don't understand that this election was manipulated in ways that delivered the current result.

The same can be said for the 2016 election then. You can't claim one was manipulated and the other one wasn't.
(04-08-2021, 05:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 11:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You claim you can use your imagination, but your gut instincts are terrible if you don't understand that this election was manipulated in ways that delivered the current result.

The same can be said for the 2016 election then. You can't claim one was manipulated and the other one wasn't.

Yes, they certainly can claim that and they do. Since they've already made the first step of accepting a conclusion without critical thinking, the conspiracy theory needs no further explanation for any apparent internal inconsistencies.
Trump humpers are cutest when they’re pouting.
(04-08-2021, 05:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 11:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You claim you can use your imagination, but your gut instincts are terrible if you don't understand that this election was manipulated in ways that delivered the current result.

Don't forget the claims in 2020, 2012, and 19xx, and even 18xx.  The losing side claims it every time. 

And I do think things get minipulated.  People mail in their dead spouses, or sign spouses ballots, but mass minipulation, especially by those in charge without any, zero, no evidence whatsoever is just silly.

And my Parents are both "Libtards". Or whatever simplification you want to give them because they believe in something different than you.  I make fun of their MSM viewing everytime.  They now turn it off when I show up.  I promise you can't simplify what I believe as easily as you'd like.   It is just a different non-msm version of the story then yours.
Why's yours correct?
(04-08-2021, 06:06 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: [ -> ]Trump humpers are cutest when they’re pouting.

Your 727 posts in the last 15.5 years is pretty impressive. Especially since half of those are trolling.

Back to the line boy. Fries are done.
(04-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]The Republic is dead. We have an illegitimate President first and foremost. The election was stolen, period. We cannot trust our elections; therefore we have no country. As far as I am concerned, I am just waiting for a leader that will give us direction. Until then, I will keep my head down and try and protect my family. 

Balderdash.
(04-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I am concerned, I am just waiting for a leader that will give us direction. 

It's people like that' I'm concerned about.  This is a capitalistic country.  Go out and make something of yourself and quit relying on others to make your life better.

Sounds like you may need a motivational speaker to regain some self esteem.

https://virtualspeech.com/learn/motivational-speakers

I'm also providing you the suicide hotline and website if you find yourself dwelling into deeper depression.  Just remember, you can overcome anything you put your mind to.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
(04-09-2021, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I am concerned, I am just waiting for a leader that will give us direction. 

It's people like that' I'm concerned about.  This is a capitalistic country.  Go out and make something of yourself and quit relying on others to make your life better.

I'm also providing you the suicide hotline and website if you find yourself dwelling into deeper depression.  Just remember, you can overcome anything you put your mind to.

Did you type this while depositing your $1200 check?
(04-09-2021, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It's people like that' I'm concerned about.  This is a capitalistic country.  Go out and make something of yourself and quit relying on others to make your life better.

Did you type this while depositing your $1200 check?

$1200 ?  Fortunately, I don't qualify for stimulus checks but instead typed this while watching my stocks increase to over 15% YTD.

Just trying to offer a little help to those in despair.  As you are aware, capitalists figure out how to thrive, regardless of whether Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden is in charge ....
(04-09-2021, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm the proverbial "little guy". I have no power, I have no influence, I have no resources. But what I do have is tenacity and common sense. I am not going to run out there blindly attacking perceived or real enemies without a plan. I have too much to lose, to be stupid. But, with direction from someone with power, resources and influence I'm your warrior. I don't mind sacrifice if there is a chance on victory, but I will not just throw everything away on misplaced emotions.
(04-09-2021, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 09:08 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It's people like that' I'm concerned about.  This is a capitalistic country.  Go out and make something of yourself and quit relying on others to make your life better.

I'm the proverbial "little guy". I have no power, I have no influence, I have no resources. But what I do have is tenacity and common sense.

Dude, if you have no power, no influence, and no resources, then you have no tenacity and common sense.  Your best resource is yourself, your power comes from within, and as such, you can influence others.  Just look at StroudCrowd1.  A few months ago, he was having similar feelings of hopelessness and despair.  Now look at him:  confident, successful, motivated, and now putting himself in a position to change the World.
(04-09-2021, 10:20 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the proverbial "little guy". I have no power, I have no influence, I have no resources. But what I do have is tenacity and common sense.

Dude, if you have no power, no influence, and no resources, then you have no tenacity and common sense.  Your best resource is yourself, your power comes from within, and as such, you can influence others.  Just look at StroudCrowd1.  A few months ago, he was having similar feelings of hopelessness and despair.  Now look at him:  confident, successful, motivated, and now putting himself in a position to change the World.

Dude, I am in charge of my world. My little circles is doing just fine. Its the rest of the world that screwed and eventually it will bleed into my world and YOUR world and all of our worlds. SOCISALISM infects and destroys EVERYTHING it touches and buddy, we are about to be served a $%# sandwich and we all are going to have to take a bite.
(04-09-2021, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the proverbial "little guy". I have no power, I have no influence, I have no resources. 

(04-09-2021, 10:29 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I am in charge of my world. 

You see, it's already working.  Glad I could help.
(04-09-2021, 10:49 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the proverbial "little guy". I have no power, I have no influence, I have no resources. 

(04-09-2021, 10:29 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I am in charge of my world. 

You see, it's already working.  Glad I could help.

Don't be glib, you know what I was speaking of. But, hey; you want to keep your head in the sand and pretend everything is going to be OK, then please carry on. Cheers... I guess that's why they say "Ignorance is bliss"
Pages: 1 2