Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: You know right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Biden is "President" in name only. He is not in charge of squat. He is not calling any shots, making any decisions. Have you heard the man speak? Do you really think him capable of running anything? 

No, he's a place holder for Susan Rice and Obama and in smaller way George Soros. Biden is a decrepit, Alzheimer's having puppet. Everything about this administration is a sham. 

lol....
Are you going to start a thread for every random thought that pops into your head?
They learned their lesson form the 2016 election. They had to get control this time or they would never get control again. Now that they have control, they have to make sure 2016 NEVER, EVER happens again. Everything they do going forward will be designed to keep power for years. They are going to DESTROY this nation and your freedoms. This is not hyperbole, its coming...
I think it’s been well established that he's only a puppet..
(04-09-2021, 02:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s been well established that he's only a puppet..

Someone on another thread didn't seem to realize it. I just think its important that as many people as possible know the truth. We are all being punked.
(04-09-2021, 02:19 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2021, 02:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I think it’s been well established that he's only a puppet..

Someone on another thread didn't seem to realize it. I just think its important that as many people as possible know the truth. We are all being punked.

He's still the face of the democratic party so it's natural that he'll draw the most hate.
(04-09-2021, 02:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Biden is "President" in name only. He is not in charge of squat. He is not calling any shots, making any decisions. Have you heard the man speak? Do you really think him capable of running anything? 

No, he's a place holder for Susan Rice and Obama and in smaller way George Soros. Biden is a decrepit, Alzheimer's having puppet. Everything about this administration is a sham. 

lol....

I assume you still believe that Trump is lying in wait to take the presidency back over....what is it pushed back to July 4th now?  

Laughing
QAnon strikes again.
Where's your evidence?
Give me anything?
Something concrete.
Show me this election is a scam like RussiaGate?
Anything?

The videos of crazy people talking about stop the steal are the best. Karen videos aren't far behind though.
What's concrete enough?
(04-10-2021, 11:07 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What's concrete enough?

Anything.
No. Not anything. I've provided a preponderance of evidence. The standard for what is sufficient varies.
(04-10-2021, 11:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]No. Not anything. I've provided a preponderance of evidence. The standard for what is sufficient varies.

You could start with something that *doesn't* include innuendo or explanations involving a deep state.
(04-10-2021, 12:36 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 11:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]No. Not anything. I've provided a preponderance of evidence. The standard for what is sufficient varies.

You could start with something that *doesn't* include innuendo or explanations involving a deep state.

So basically, you're saying the deep state doesn't exist and Joe Biden is running this country with his own ideas and thoughts?

The man can't even walk up a flight of stairs or hold a 2 minute press conference without sounding like a vegetable on life support..
(04-10-2021, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 12:36 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]You could start with something that *doesn't* include innuendo or explanations involving a deep state.

So basically, you're saying the deep state doesn't exist and Joe Biden is running this country with his own ideas and thoughts?

The man can't even walk up a flight of stairs or hold a 2 minute press conference without sounding like a vegetable on life support..

Correct, the deep state doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy theory drummed up to manipulate gullible people. 

Much as you might hate to admit it, Joe Biden IS running the country with the assistance of a Cabinet and advisors. I've got no particular illusions about Biden, his policies so far have been weak IMHO but your opinion of him as a vegetable on life support doesn't carry much weight considering you were supporting a brain damaged turnip on life support in the last administration.
(04-10-2021, 05:54 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, you're saying the deep state doesn't exist and Joe Biden is running this country with his own ideas and thoughts?

Correct, the deep state doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy theory drummed up to manipulate gullible people. 

Much as you might hate to admit it, Joe Biden IS running the country with the assistance of a Cabinet and advisors. I've got no particular illusions about Biden, his policies so far have been weak IMHO but your opinion of him as a vegetable on life support doesn't carry much weight considering you were supporting a brain damaged turnip on life support in the last administration.

Wow.. how the hell are you breathing right now? The body can't live without the mind.
(04-10-2021, 05:54 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 12:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, you're saying the deep state doesn't exist and Joe Biden is running this country with his own ideas and thoughts?

If you've listened to a single 5 minute segment of anything Joe Bai-Din has said in the last six months you cannot walk away without the impression that he is suffering from end stage dementia.
(04-10-2021, 11:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2021, 05:54 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Correct, the deep state doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy theory drummed up to manipulate gullible people. 

If you've listened to a single 5 minute segment of anything Joe Bai-Din has said in the last six months you cannot walk away without the impression that he is suffering from end stage dementia.

Unfortunately, I lost 3 of my 4 grandparents to dementia and alzheimer's. I know what the beginning, middle and end stages of those diseases look like first hand. I do not see that in Biden. I don't like the guy, but I just see a very old, feeble man who has many "senior moments." What do you expect though when people elect a 78 year old man to hold the most stressful position in the entire United States? There needs to be an age limit on who can run for president. Most 78 year olds I know have health problems and their minds begin to slip on a regular basis. Put them in highly stressful situations and many of them fall apart. It's not their fault, it's just how it is. It sucks getting old. IMO, the age of retirement (I think it's 67,) should be the cutoff in order to run for president, senate or the house. You get what you pay for. America elected an old man, (no matter what the QAnon people believe, he was elected,) so we should expect a lot of "senior moments."
Funny, Donald Trump is just four years younger than Joe Biden and I don’t remember anyone excusing away any of his mistakes as “senior moments”...
(04-11-2021, 01:35 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, Donald Trump is just four years younger than Joe Biden and I don’t remember anyone excusing away any of his mistakes as “senior moments”...

Neither Trump or Biden should have even been allowed to run for president IMO. Biden is old and senile and Trump has a personality disorder.
Pages: 1 2