Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Interesting Read........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is exactly why I'm NOT getting a COVID-19 Vaccine.....

Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclus...xwZNjn43nw
I''ve gone down the de-population rabbit hole a few times on this as well, but then again, killing off the tax-base they need to pay for their frivolous trillion dollar spending spree doesn't seem logical. Then again, these aren't logical people.
(04-12-2021, 07:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I''ve gone down the de-population rabbit hole a few times on this as well, but then again, killing off the tax-base they need to pay for their frivolous trillion dollar spending spree doesn't seem logical. Then again, these aren't logical people.

They also aren't smart enough for it either
I’m not on the de-population train, this outcome seems more likely to me:

“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.”
I have had Covid 19. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I TAKE THE VACCINE?
Lol.

(04-12-2021, 10:24 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I have had Covid 19. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I TAKE THE VACCINE?

Because it's not known how long your immunity will last, therefore getting the vaccine will extend that period of time while the world catches up the herd.
Headline should read, "Former Pfizer VP who has not worked for the company in over decade and was off by 3 orders of magnitude in his October claims regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic spouts more nonsense for suckers to believe."
They can take that "vaccine" and shove it up their own butts
(04-12-2021, 10:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]They can take that "vaccine" and shove it up their own butts

Well, that's dumb, but you have the right to be such.
(04-12-2021, 10:22 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not on the de-population train, this outcome seems more likely to me:

“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.”

I wouldn’t go that far. It might be feasible for a short while before people begin revolting. Mass control conspiracies are simply too far fetched. As stupid as we all like to think everyone else is, unless it’s at the barrel of a gun, people will not continuously allow themselves to be herded around.

It comes down to the money. While the time is ripe for maximum paranoia about the virus, guess who will have major financial stake in big pharma? Those pulling the strings - until the strings go slack. For how long? Months, a couple of years perhaps. But the vaccine windfall from that amount of time will enrich generations of those with a stake in the ploy.

(04-12-2021, 10:36 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]They can take that "vaccine" and shove it up their own butts

I’ll stick with the arm injection, thank you very much.
(04-12-2021, 10:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 10:22 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not on the de-population train, this outcome seems more likely to me:

I wouldn’t go that far. It might be feasible for a short while before people begin revolting. Mass control conspiracies are simply too far fetched. As stupid as we all like to think everyone else is, unless it’s at the barrel of a gun, people will not continuously allow themselves to be herded around.

It comes down to the money. While the time is ripe for maximum paranoia about the virus, guess who will have major financial stake in big pharma? Those pulling the strings - until the strings go slack. For how long? Months, a couple of years perhaps. But the vaccine windfall from that amount of time will enrich generations of those with a stake in the ploy.

I was thinking more along the lines of it being a global ID than the whole control thing.

That’s where the new testing will go on from, so it might get a little crowded up there!
(04-12-2021, 10:51 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more along the lines of it being a global ID than the whole control thing.

I don’t think people would go for that, as well. 
Unless it earns discounts on alcohol and gasoline purchases. If so, I’m all in.
More like big pharma manipulating policy for profit.
(04-12-2021, 11:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 10:51 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking more along the lines of it being a global ID than the whole control thing.

I don’t think people would go for that, as well. 

If everyone has to have a vaccine passport to do anything, wouldn’t that effectively be a global ID system?
(04-12-2021, 11:43 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 11:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t think people would go for that, as well. 

If everyone has to have a vaccine passport to do anything, wouldn’t that effectively be a global ID system?

Isn't that already basically what a passport is?  You already need one to cross borders and you go through customs and they take all of your information.  This already exist, no?
(04-12-2021, 11:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t think people would go for that, as well. 

Global Vaccine ID.. ok

Voting ID.. bad

Anyone else see the problem here?
(04-12-2021, 11:44 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 11:43 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone has to have a vaccine passport to do anything, wouldn’t that effectively be a global ID system?

Isn't that already basically what a passport is?  You already need one to cross borders and you go through customs and they take all of your information.  This already exist, no?

You don’t need your passport to move around inside the country do you?

As I asserted, people will go along with it for a short while. When virus levels drop off the scale, people will begin refusing to get the vaccine passport. They will, rightfully, equate it with control.
(04-12-2021, 11:44 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 11:43 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]If everyone has to have a vaccine passport to do anything, wouldn’t that effectively be a global ID system?

Not if you cross the southern border.
(04-12-2021, 12:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2021, 11:44 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that already basically what a passport is?  You already need one to cross borders and you go through customs and they take all of your information.  This already exist, no?

Not if you cross the southern border.

But only going north, not going south!
Pages: 1 2