Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Corporate "America's" war against America and Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corporate America is waging war against Americans. They are clamoring to see who can become the most woke. From Coca-Cola and Cigna Health pushing the radical and racist Critical Race Theory on their employee's (Cigna actually sent a memo to hiring Managers to NOT HIRE WHITE MEN) OR MLB, Netflix and numerous other companies telling states they are NOT ALLOWED TO REQUIRE ID's to vote; these companies are directly attacking the American people and our core system. They are actively helping to dismantle America. 

This is WAR and its being perpetuated by companies that no longer see themselves as "American" but rather global companies with far left global politics. President Trump created a sense of urgency with these radicals and they know they better act NOW before the American people can revolt. 

If they succeed, the level of destruction to our Republic will be insurmountable and we will fail as a country. 

Hold on, its going to be a rocky ride...
The only power we have as consumers is to not purchase their products. Not a single one of these woke companies has actually stated what they don't like about the voting laws and seem to be making all of their decisions on the lies that old man POTUS reads off the teleprompter.
Someone made a good point in that MLB took their all star game and left because of the lies told about voter ID. However, if someone goes to the Will Call window at any MLB game, they must show an ID to get their tickets.
(04-14-2021, 03:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The only power we have as consumers is to not purchase their products. Not a single one of these woke companies has actually stated what they don't like about the voting laws and seem to be making all of their decisions on the lies that old man POTUS reads off the teleprompter.

Boycotts take some time to be effective. But, if we are to make them change their evil ways, we have to make them pay financially.
You can't boycott when these companies are learning they can make more money from China than us. Even if they make half of the profits, the consumer base is larger than us and growing. I don't believe it's a coincidence that the MLB signed an extension and expansion of it's contract with the Chinese company, Tencent, the day before moving the All-Star game. I think what conservatives perceive as companies going "woke" are actually companies complying with Chinese demands in order to make more money. The Mao Revolution used many of these same tactics to push out the old guard in China, so this is not new to them. You will see them play the race card all the time on the international stage because it works. We are naive in believing this is all the result of activism.
Moving the All-Star game out of Atlanta because of "wokeness" made no sense at all.. Atlanta ranks in the top 10 for most black owned businesses at 30%.. Colorado is at 18.3%. I'm sure that All-Star revenue will be sorely missed..

Colorado has much more strict voting laws than Atlanta, so based on that made no sense at all as well..

It's almost like these white "woke" liberal democrats are trying their hardest to oppress minorities. It all started with removing black faces from products on the shelves..  The logo from AJ pancake syrup has been taken down and replaced with a white faced Captain Crunch, of all things lololol

Next is the butter.. The cute Native American woman, Ms Land o' Lakes.. Leave it to the white democrats to remove the Native American and keep the land, on the box..  Don't get me started on dear ole Uncle Ben, who's been a staple in a lot of our family dinners. Yeah, they're all fictional characters, but so is Captain Crunch, but now he's gracing the bottles of syrup..

I'll leave with this..

"The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political football."

- Malcom X (1963)
Captain Crunch is on AJs syrup bottle for real? Dang that's cold.
(04-14-2021, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Captain Crunch is on AJs syrup bottle for real? Dang that's cold.

https://www.auntjemima.com/products/syru...ored_syrup
When corporate America divorces the Republican Party it will be interesting to see where they go.   Might they finance a third party?  Money talks.  Or might the Republican Party split into two parties- the traditional big-business-supported Republican Party and the Trumpist/populist new Republican Party?

The idea that corporate America is "at war with America" is ignorant bull excrement.  Businesses are out for one thing- to make as much money as they can.  And that's exactly what they should do.  It's the capitalist system that gave us everything we have today.  Corporations are not at war with America.  They're making business decisions.

And by the way, if Cigna really did tell their employees not to hire white men, they are in for a giant lawsuit and they will lose.
You guys need to stop thinking in terms of corporate "America." That's gone. It's corporate global, and if they don't care to isolate half of America, it's because they are getting their money somewhere else. Period.

Can you guys not see the influence China is having on our corporations? That shouldn't be a left/right issue. Capitalism goes out the window when corporate greed is weaponized.
(04-15-2021, 09:37 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You guys need to stop thinking in terms of corporate "America." That's gone. It's corporate global, and if they don't care to isolate half of America, it's because they are getting their money somewhere else. Period.

Can you guys not see the influence China is having on our corporations? That shouldn't be a left/right issue. Capitalism goes out the window when corporate greed is weaponized.

So much this!
(04-15-2021, 09:37 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You guys need to stop thinking in terms of corporate "America." That's gone. It's corporate global, and if they don't care to isolate half of America, it's because they are getting their money somewhere else. Period.

Called it last year in the early days of Covid.  The Chinese government intentionally released the virus to destabilize world economies because Trump was handing them their [BLEEP].
(04-15-2021, 07:11 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2021, 11:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Captain Crunch is on AJs syrup bottle for real? Dang that's cold.

https://www.auntjemima.com/products/syru...ored_syrup

That is so jacked up. They freaking white washed Aunt Jemima! Like, completely. Wow. I wonder how black America feels about this?
Good God, what happened to so called "Progressives"?

Dean Alfange, a progressive and labor activist, wrote the following 163 words as first published in Reader’s Digest in 1952:

“I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon. I seek to develop whatever talents God gave me—not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any earthly master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations and to face the world boldly and say – ‘This, with God’s help, I have done.’ All this is what it means to be an American.”

Alfange died at 91 in Manhattan, New York.
Progressives have always been a blight. Some of the most racist people in American history. They were big proponents of the eugenics movement in the early 20th century.
By today's standard many would consider JFK a conservative. The goalposts move with every generation.
By today's standards, JFK would be considered a neo-nazi.
(04-20-2021, 02:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]By today's standards, JFK would be considered a neo-nazi.

Well, yeah.

(04-20-2021, 09:44 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Good God, what happened to so called "Progressives"?

Dean Alfange, a progressive and labor activist, wrote the following 163 words as first published in Reader’s Digest in 1952:

“I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon. I seek to develop whatever talents God gave me—not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any earthly master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations and to face the world boldly and say – ‘This, with God’s help, I have done.’ All this is what it means to be an American.”

Alfange died at 91 in Manhattan, New York.

I'm glad you posted this. I looked him up because what he wrote and "progressive" as we know it sounds like an oxymoron. He sounds more Libertarian! The little bit I read about him showed him to be a fascinating person. I may have to read more.
China is using corporations to attack America and Americans. It's a subtle difference, but it's worth noting.