Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jacksonville Locals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many of you guys would be interested in meeting up? I'd love to get together and have these discussions over a drink or dinner. Any takers? Even better if we disagree.
I don’t want to meet any of you freaks...y’all scare me. Laughing
Lame. There's not a single person on this board I wouldn't hang with. I think we have more in common than not.
Is this going to require face to face verbal discussions?
(04-16-2021, 07:22 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Lame. There's not a single person on this board I wouldn't hang with. I think we have more in common than not.

Well, you’re not one of only two ladies that post on a football message board either. Tongue
(04-16-2021, 10:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 07:22 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Lame. There's not a single person on this board I wouldn't hang with. I think we have more in common than not.

Well, you’re not one of only two ladies that post on a football message board either. Tongue

What if some of us identify as a lady?
Sure, I would meet.
(04-16-2021, 10:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 10:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you’re not one of only two ladies that post on a football message board either. Tongue

We do need more females on here.
I've got an idea. We could all post our thoughts on an internet public space which is themed towards a common interest. You know, like a sports team.

Call me crazy, but I think it will work.
(04-16-2021, 10:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I've got an idea. We could all post our thoughts on an internet public space which is themed towards a common interest. You know, like a sports team.

Call me crazy, but I think it will work.

I think you might be on to something here.
(04-16-2021, 10:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 10:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you’re not one of only two ladies that post on a football message board either. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-15-2021, 09:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]How many of you guys would be interested in meeting up? I'd love to get together and have these discussions over a drink or dinner. Any takers? Even better if we disagree.

Yes, lets meet and have a drink.
[Image: Lukenob_creepyman_wikimedia_0.jpg?itok=oh31SmcZ]

HAHAHAH
I decided to self-quarantine until Netflix ceases to exist or until I die, whichever comes first.

Wait, if we would happen to meet-up, do we still get placed on probation for discussing religion?
(04-16-2021, 10:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

How's that working out for you? It's fine, right? Most people aren't psychos. 

I mean, you gotta do what's best for you, but I don't think anyone here would care. Your gender certainly doesn't make a difference to me.
I remember "back in the day" we used to have "message board meetups".  Most of them were centered around the training camp events open to the public.  I would be all for doing something like that again, but my schedule right now is pretty tight with a home being built, getting ready for a move and selling our current home.
(04-16-2021, 03:19 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I remember "back in the day" we used to have "message board meetups".  Most of them were centered around the training camp events open to the public.  I would be all for doing something like that again, but my schedule right now is pretty tight with a home being built, getting ready for a move and selling our current home.

These were fun! I miss doing this and now I live three states away. Bunnie, the guys aren't that scary. JIB and his wife were lovely to meet and all the guys from back in the day were fun to hang with at Jag functions that we put together. Dang, this brings up some memories. 

I'd totally meet up with a group if I still lived down there.
(04-16-2021, 09:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 03:19 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I remember "back in the day" we used to have "message board meetups".  Most of them were centered around the training camp events open to the public.  I would be all for doing something like that again, but my schedule right now is pretty tight with a home being built, getting ready for a move and selling our current home.

These were fun! I miss doing this and now I live three states away. Bunnie, the guys aren't that scary. JIB and his wife were lovely to meet and all the guys from back in the day were fun to hang with at Jag functions that we put together. Dang, this brings up some memories. 

I'd totally meet up with a group if I still lived down there.

I was only joking. I’ve met some peeps on here before.
(04-16-2021, 12:39 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t want to meet any of you freaks...y’all scare me. Laughing

I met 3, and believe me that's enough!
(04-17-2021, 12:17 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2021, 12:39 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t want to meet any of you freaks...y’all scare me. Laughing

I met 3, and believe me that's enough!

Ninja
You guys are boring. I bet we could get somewhere in a RL discussion. Do any of the resident Biden supporters even live in Jax?
Pages: 1 2