Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: White House Says Congress Should End Immunity for Gun Manufacturers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

White House Says Congress Should End Immunity for Gun Manufacturers

The shooting of eight employees at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday is evidence of an epidemic of gun violence in the United States and underscores the need for urgent congressional action on gun safety measures, the White House said on Friday.

https://ijr.com/wh-congress-end-immunity...manualpost
Democrats say the dumbest things.
(04-16-2021, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats say the dumbest things.

Well, they're Democrats so........
So stupid! Ignore the real issue (mental health) and blame the gun manufacturers.
I scored piss poor on my ACT and SAT.  I’m suing Ticonderoga!!!!

Actually not true. I scored well.  I’d love to score weller.  I blame the number 2 pencil

Where do we stop?  Can I get Charmin to pay for [BLEEP] hole bleaching?  

Maybe McDonalds/ Laz E Boy can pay for my personal trainer? 

My computer monitor is making my eyes not see that well.  Viewsonic and Samsung need to buy my glasses/contacts.  

I love my country and all, but seriously thinking of having Trojan give me free condoms to [BLEEP] it.
The white house is stupid. They white house is trying to provoke Americans.

(04-16-2021, 04:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

The shooting of eight employees at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis on Thursday is evidence of an epidemic of gun violence in the United States and underscores the need for urgent congressional action on gun safety measures, the White House said on Friday.

[Image: 5YtBIXCh.jpeg]
(04-19-2021, 05:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]The white house is stupid. They white house is trying to provoke Americans.

(04-16-2021, 04:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they should also end immunity for automobile companies because of drunk drivers.........

[Image: 5YtBIXCh.jpeg]

[Image: Do-Not-Enter-Sign-TRE-13580_1000.gif]
(04-16-2021, 04:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats say the dumbest things.

"Republicans are so stupid.  I hate Republicans!"
Crowd goes wild!

You're literally a parody!!

You're parodying Whippy Goldberg by the way.
May I suggest the Preview Post button?
(04-20-2021, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest the Preview Post button?

The Edit works as well.