Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Maxine Waters may have caused a mistrial in the trial of former Minneapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Police officer Derek Chauvin -

"A trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is going on, and instead of letting the trial take its course and not attempting to tamper with the jury as it makes its decision based on the facts of the case, Waters is telling the jury how they'd better vote:

Which is classic jury-tampering, raising the possibility that Chauvin's case is headed for a mistrial. Instead of allowing the courts to do their business and let the chips fall where they may, Waters is demanding a "guilty" verdict and vows that if there isn't one, then the protests and riots are to continue. She's still all in for "getting in their faces" as she's said in an earlier context.

Her tour of the riot scene is nothing but a bid to race-bait, jury tamper, and foment unrest in the name of keeping the racial grievance-mongering going. She's like a Sandalista, flying great distances in search of 'revolution,' while maintaining the safe haven of a wealthy home she can always fly back to after the damage is done. Laced with the hypocrisy of her own bodyguards, and the downright unethical, maybe illegal, bid to threaten a jury, it's nothing short of contemptible."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202..._else.html
Did she do that on purpose because they know they were losing and needed to reduce charges to win anything?

I doubt it but you never know. At the very least she needs to be charged with inciting a riot.
Seeing as the jury isn't supposed to be watching the news or reading the paper, would they ever even know Al Sharpton's twin said some crazy [BLEEP] like this?
The judge says he won't grant a mistrial, but he did state to the defense attorney "Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned."

Maxine Waters is a certified idiot.
Lol. Even the speaker of the house can't condemn this.

They literally impeached a sitting POTUS for inciting violence and an 82 year old woman who looks like Al Sharpton will get nothing more than a wrist slap. Our democracy is broken.
(04-19-2021, 06:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Even the speaker of the house can't condemn this.

They literally impeached a sitting POTUS for inciting violence and an 82 year old woman who looks like Al Sharpton will get nothing more than a wrist slap. Our democracy is broken.

The sad thing is that the perception of the words "we will peacefully go to the Capitol and make our voices heard" is supposedly "inciting a riot" at a Presidential rally.

The words "we to be got more confrontational" in a city that had been enduring rioting, looting and destruction are just "mostly peaceful protest" encouragement.
(04-19-2021, 05:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The judge says he won't grant a mistrial, but he did state to the defense attorney "Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned."

Seems planned. If he is convicted he has an immediate appeal and it has to be granted. Then riots start everywhere. If he isn't convicted then riots start everywhere. If he is convicted without this happening then only small riots will happen.

I'm sure they want him not guilty so they get the riots.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(04-19-2021, 07:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2021, 05:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The judge says he won't grant a mistrial, but he did state to the defense attorney "Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned."

Seems planned. If he is convicted he has an immediate appeal and it has to be granted. Then riots start everywhere. If he isn't convicted then riots start everywhere. If he is convicted without this happening then only small riots will happen.

I'm sure they want him not guilty so they get the riots.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
We live in a simulation, it's already priced in.

Only if she sincerely cared about the outcome.
I still don't understand why they're not in seclusion. They should not be going home every night having access to any outside information regarding the trial. Period.
WOW, a sitting POTUS weighing in on a trial still in jury deliberation.

The Supreme Court will now end up reversing any decision the jury makes based on what Slow Joe and the woman who looks like Al Sharpton did.
(04-20-2021, 02:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, a sitting POTUS weighing in on a trial still in jury deliberation.

The Supreme Court will now end up reversing any decision the jury makes based on what Slow Joe and the woman who looks like Al Sharpton did.

Yeah I can't disagree with this. Dummies.