Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The American Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

― Thomas Paine

So, some of us will continue the fight and not shrink into submission. 

Tyranny is indeed being inflicted upon us, and as a free man, I must, I shall stand up against those that would harm and imprison either my body or my mind or both.  I choose liberty, and liberty is not free. 
(04-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

― Thomas Paine

Tyranny is indeed being inflicted upon us, and as a free man, I must, I shall stand up against those that would harm and imprison either my body or my mind or both.  I choose liberty, and liberty is not free. 

Huh?  What are you talking about?
(04-21-2021, 11:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

― Thomas Paine

Huh?  What are you talking about?

Going by how non sequitur his post was I'm guessing he's talking about a January 6th trip he took.
Those that get it, get it.
(04-21-2021, 12:31 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Those that get it, get it.

And those and don't, don't.  I don't get it.
(04-21-2021, 12:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 12:31 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Those that get it, get it.

And those and don't, don't.  I don't get it.

So (you and yours) those are the weakling morons made into slaves.... got it. Enjoy. Even though my kids will fight kill and die for your weak kid's freedom.
(04-21-2021, 02:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2021, 12:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]And those and don't, don't.  I don't get it.

So (you and yours) those are the weakling morons made into slaves.... got it. Enjoy. Even though my kids will fight kill and die for your weak kid's freedom.

So, I'm a slave, you want me to enjoy it, and you are supplying your kids to fight kill and die for my freedom.  Okay.  Thanks, I guess.
I think the OP is trying to say

You've gotta fight, for your right....to Party
(04-21-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]I think the OP is trying to say

And the fight is now... Let's get it on...
(04-21-2021, 04:16 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]I think the OP is trying to say

Now there's a platform worth supporting!
[Image: illegal-meme.jpg]
(04-26-2021, 02:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ][Image: illegal-meme.jpg]

Not a single teardrop tat ?   Pretty weak !!!