Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caitlyn Jenner - GOP CA Governor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...-governor/

Time to see how "inclusive" these folks are.
I read that earlier.. If it wins that election, maybe that will be the final straw to sell California to Mexico.
I'm sure Jenner will be as "Republican" as the Terminator was.
If anything lays bare leftist hypocrisy, it will be this. I'll bet a dollar they'll disparage his transgenderism and claim it's valid.
I wish her luck. Anyone is better than Newsome
(04-23-2021, 03:43 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I wish shim luck. Anyone is better than Newsome

ftfy
[Image: giphy.gif]
There's going to be 1000 names on the ballot. It's going to be crazy!!!!
How sweet it is to see a transgender in the GOP.

(04-23-2021, 02:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]If anything lays bare leftist hypocrisy, it will be this. I'll bet a dollar they'll disparage his transgenderism and claim it's valid.

I'd suggest the vitriol will come from her side of the political spectrum.
I don't think he'll be maligned for being transgender. I think he will be maligned for everything else. He definitely will not receive the protection he's gotten used to.
Does it matter to you people how he/she/it/ stands on the issues?
(04-24-2021, 12:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter to you people how he/she/it/ stands on the issues?

Not my governor, I don't give a [BLEEP].
That's the Republicans for you, barely a dime's worth of difference from the Democrats and always trying to close the gap.
(04-24-2021, 12:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter to you people how he/she/it/ stands on the issues?

Are we talking about the issues? Because I'm pretty sure we were making a prediction that the left will demagogue a former idol. Would you like to talk about where he stands on the issues?
(04-24-2021, 02:10 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]

Are we talking about the issues? Because I'm pretty sure we were making a prediction that the left will demagogue a former idol. Would you like to talk about where he stands on the issues?

Basically I am asking, would you refuse to support a transgender candidate because he/she is transgender?
In my best Ghostbusters refrigerator growl..

There is no Caitlin, only Bruce!!
Me personally? Probably.
(04-24-2021, 03:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Me personally? Probably.

Just to be clear, I asked if you would refuse to support a transgender candidate just because he/she was transgender.  You are saying yes, you would refuse to support a candidate, based on that one thing?
Most likely, yes. I think transgenderism is a mental disorder. The studies support that, that is before they were corrupted by the institutions to fit a narrative. If given the choice between two candidates with similar values, I would take the one that is not living in a false reality and abusing themselves. However, if they truly wanted to uphold American values, with their disorder being the sole discrepancy, and my only other choice was a progressive that wants to completely dismantle those values, I would choose the former. This was basically my position on Trump.
(04-24-2021, 02:38 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2021, 02:10 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Are we talking about the issues? Because I'm pretty sure we were making a prediction that the left will demagogue a former idol. Would you like to talk about where he stands on the issues?

Basically I am asking, would you refuse to support a transgender candidate because he/she is transgender?

Marty you have finally asked the right question.  It is my experience that conservatives just don’t care.  Conservatives in general will accept anyone of like minded thinking.  They will not approve of lifestyles but are willing to accept them even when they do not understand them.  “Love the sinner not the sin”.  Liberal ideology on the other hand have a litmus test that if you do not conform too you must be destroyed.  Just my observation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5