Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: John Kerry told Iranians about Israeli covert operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
John Kerry is an indiot..... Back Stabbing our allies like that. He should be tried for treason
If true, it's bad.  But how will we know if it is true?

We've all been around long enough to know that the initial report is very often inaccurate or incomplete in some way.
John "Winter Soldier" Kerry, never afraid to betray his allies.
If is true then Kerry better watch his [BLEEP]. The Israelis will rub him out and make it look convincingly like Hunter did it in a drug fueled rage to get his Chinese stipend reinstated.
TREASON!!
This reminds me of when Trump was accused of disclosing Israeli activities in Syria to Russians.
With Trump, he was President so it was in his power/discretion to do that. The question is, was it wise, or was it another example of him being unworthy of the public trust?
With Kerry, unless he had Obama's or Biden's permission to blab about these things, he should be prosecuted or at the very least removed from office.
Kerry has always been a bad apple. These people disgust me. There is no karma.
(04-26-2021, 02:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of when Trump was accused of disclosing Israeli activities in Syria to Russians.
With Trump, he was President so it was in his power/discretion to do that. The question is, was it wise, or was it another example of him being unworthy of the public trust? or was it just another lie from the media that was transparently false?
With Kerry, unless he had Obama's or Biden's permission to blab about these things, he should be prosecuted or at the very least removed from office.

We know what it was...
(04-26-2021, 02:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]This reminds me of when Trump was accused of disclosing Israeli activities in Syria to Russians.
With Trump, he was President so it was in his power/discretion to do that. The question is, was it wise, or was it another example of him being unworthy of the public trust? or was it just another lie from the media that was transparently false?

We know what it was...

It's usually not this easy to prove you wrong, FSG...
The disclosures definitely happened.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/white-house-i...ppropriate
(04-26-2021, 02:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]We know what it was...

It's usually not this easy to prove you wrong, FSG...

Lol, sure, one thing we learned from the Trump years is that we must always believe anonymous sources, especially those who break stories with the Washington Post. They never lied to the public to damage Trump. Evah.
(04-26-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's usually not this easy to prove you wrong, FSG...

Lol, sure, one thing we learned from the Trump years is that we must always believe anonymous sources, especially those who break stories with the Washington Post. They never lied to the public to damage Trump. Evah.

Speaking from a party that believes every election conspiracy theory story out there.

As if Pizza Gate wasn't enough....  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_...acy_theory
(04-26-2021, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, sure, one thing we learned from the Trump years is that we must always believe anonymous sources, especially those who break stories with the Washington Post. They never lied to the public to damage Trump. Evah.

Speaking from a party that believes every election conspiracy theory story out there.

As if Pizza Gate wasn't enough....  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_...acy_theory

Nah, just the part that was mathematically impossible. Other than that it was all on the up and up.
(04-26-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's usually not this easy to prove you wrong, FSG...

Lol.
Trump administration.
Speaking to Fox News.
Trump tweets quoted in article.
H.R. McMaster named in article.
Your team, speaking to your team.
And you claim to not believe it because it hurts an argument you're trying to make 4 years later.
Imagine defending John Kerry because you hate Trump.

Mental midgets.
(04-26-2021, 03:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2021, 02:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, sure, one thing we learned from the Trump years is that we must always believe anonymous sources, especially those who break stories with the Washington Post. They never lied to the public to damage Trump. Evah.

Lol.
Trump administration.
Speaking to Fox News.
Trump tweets quoted in article.
H.R. McMaster named in article.
Your team, speaking to your team.
And you claim to not believe it because it hurts an argument you're trying to make 4 years later.

Not "my team", and Fox was and is NeverTrumper MSM just like the rest.
(04-26-2021, 03:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine defending John Kerry because you hate Trump.

Mental midgets.

Who's defending Kerry?
(04-26-2021, 03:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine defending John Kerry because you hate Trump.

Mental midgets.

Imagine defending Roger Stone and Paul Manafort because you like Trump.

Mental midgets v2.0

(04-26-2021, 04:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

Mental midgets.

Who's defending Kerry?

I was actually wondering the same.
(04-26-2021, 04:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Mental midgets.

Imagine defending Roger Stone and Paul Manafort because you like Trump.

Mental midgets v2.0

(04-26-2021, 04:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Who's defending Kerry?

I was actually wondering the same.

Defend them?  More of having an issue with the FBI sending 20 guys to arrest an 80 year old while tipping off CNN.
(04-26-2021, 03:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

So the paintings weren't there in the restaurant? Those paintings weren't in Podesa's home? He doesn't mention pizza with different never heard of sauces before in emails?

Now the rest of the story you will have to show some real proof but the owners are some really strange people and the crap that was found from their own posts are disgusting.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3