Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Where are you watching '21 draft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just wondering were you are watching the 21 draft at this year.
I wasn't, I will be though. Out of town cause at home.
(Where) I will be watching it is at home. If I (were) to live in Jacksonville I would love to watch at the stadium.
A few friends and I will be at the neighborhood trustworthy brewpub ™ to enjoy food and tasty beverages. Unfortunately, one in the gang is a Bucs fan (pre-brady, so we allow it) so we'll be there for the long haul. Pray for my liver.

Also, the pub manager is a Stillers fan, so he keeps our glasses topped off as long as we keep him posted as to what his team does or might do.

As Bart Scott famously said, "Can't wait!"
At home.
Hitting a local sports bar for the first 10 picks or so then our group will migrate back to our house to watch the remainder of the 1st round.
At home
(04-27-2021, 08:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]A few friends and I will be at the neighborhood trustworthy brewpub ™ to enjoy food and tasty beverages. Unfortunately, one in the gang is a Bucs fan (pre-brady, so we allow it) so we'll be there for the long haul. Pray for my liver.

Also, the pub manager is a Stillers fan, so he keeps our glasses topped off as long as we keep him posted as to what his team does or might do.  

As a life-long Bucs fan I can't wait to abuse my liver Thursday night.
At home with the family. Cooking wings on the grill and all of us will be in Jag gear.
Here in my Chicago basement with the 120" projection screen and a lot of beer and wings.
[Image: 496be02c2230aa1f98dce1179b021052.gif]
(04-26-2021, 08:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering were you are watching the 21 draft at this year.

At home with a bottle of champaign ready to be uncorked as the number one pick is announced and the celebration begins. That's assuming they don't cut to commercial first.
(04-27-2021, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2021, 08:17 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]A few friends and I will be at the neighborhood trustworthy brewpub ™ to enjoy food and tasty beverages. Unfortunately, one in the gang is a Bucs fan (pre-brady, so we allow it) so we'll be there for the long haul. Pray for my liver.

As a life-long Bucs fan I can't wait to abuse my liver Thursday night.

40 years of Bucs football should have that liver in fine working condition at this point.
Honestly, I probably won't be watching much of it. I'll just follow on my phone wherever I happen to be.
(04-27-2021, 04:30 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2021, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]As a life-long Bucs fan I can't wait to abuse my liver Thursday night.

40 years of Bucs football should have that liver in fine working condition at this point.

[Image: giphy.gif]