Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags bar in NYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flying to NYC tomorrow to move my daughter from Chelsea back to JAX.  Is St. Pat’s Bar & Grill on 46th still the Jags bar?
(04-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Flying to NYC tomorrow to move my daughter from Chelsea back to JAX.  Is St. Pat’s Bar & Grill on 46th still the Jags bar?

It is. There is still a group going with a facebook event at 8 pm, but not sure how many. Unfortunately, I cannot attend. Good luck with the move.
Tell her congratulations on the escape from New York. Her wallet will thank her. Good luck on the bar night. Go Jags!
(04-28-2021, 06:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her congratulations on the escape from New York. Her wallet will thank her. Good luck on the bar night. Go Jags!

Exactly!  Thank god we live in FL these days!
(04-28-2021, 04:33 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Flying to NYC tomorrow to move my daughter from Chelsea back to JAX.  Is St. Pat’s Bar & Grill on 46th still the Jags bar?

Tell all of the local NY fans congratulations on their big wins last season, propelling them to finish ahead of the Jags in the standings.
(04-28-2021, 05:55 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]

It is. There is still a group going with a facebook event at 8 pm, but not sure how many. Unfortunately, I cannot attend. Good luck with the move.
nice, how can I find the event info? Cant find it on facebook, thanks for any help
Yes, my daughter will miss NY city & state outrageous income taxes.
I will definitely thank any Jet fans I see. Couldn’t of happened to a better fan base.
Will be sporting my Hardy Nickerson jersey, she #8.
(04-28-2021, 07:09 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, my daughter will miss NY city & state outrageous income taxes.  
I will definitely thank any Jet fans I see.  Could this  of happened to a better fan base.
Will be sporting my Hardy Nickerson jersey, she #8.

I’ll be rocking my Fred Taylor in all black...
(04-28-2021, 06:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Tell all of the local NY fans congratulations on their big wins last season, propelling them to finish ahead of the Jags in the standings.

Better check to be sure those plane tix are refundable first, or at least buy them a round before dropping that gem!
(04-28-2021, 06:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes!  The Jets have professionalism and integrity!   They are men of high character.   Too bad it cost them the #1 pick.  Too bad for them, I mean.
Changed my mind, I'm going with Mike Pete jersey.

I'm from Philly, not worried about Jets fans. J. A.G S., Jags, Jags, Jags!
(04-29-2021, 08:43 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Changed my mind, I'm going with Mike Pete jersey.

I'm from Philly, not worried about Jets fans.  J. A.G S., Jags, Jags, Jags!

Can't go wrong with the Mike Pete / Mark Brunell combo.   Safe Travels !!! 

.... great time for your daughter to be returning to Jacksonville
I had no idea that was a Jags bar! Last time I was in new york I was headed to the jp morgan building and walked right past this place. Only reason it really stood out to me is a lot of folks were spilling out of there having had a few too many drinks. looked like everyone was having a good time. If I'm up there again on a sunday, I'll have to check it out.
(04-28-2021, 06:54 PM)JagDelRio Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2021, 05:55 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]It is. There is still a group going with a facebook event at 8 pm, but not sure how many. Unfortunately, I cannot attend. Good luck with the move.
nice, how can I find the event info? Cant find it on facebook, thanks for any help

https://www.facebook.com/events/794621754806418

Time changed to 7 now too.