Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FINAL CALL: Predict the first round picks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Obviously we'll all be predicting Trevor at 1. Let's all put it on record who we think will be the pick at 25.

My head says the pick will be Barmore, but I will go on record with my gut saying we wind up picking Jayson Oweh. I know that won't be very popular, and while he wouldn't be my favorite pick I would be perfectly content with it.
I hope Barmore, my 2nd choice would be Moehrig
(04-29-2021, 05:52 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously we'll all be predicting Trevor at 1. Let's all put it on record who we think will be the pick at 25.

My head says the pick will be Barmore, but I will go on record with my gut saying we wind up picking Jayson Oweh. I know that won't be very popular, and while he wouldn't be my favorite pick I would be perfectly content with it.

Are we sure?

Everyone keeps saying Kyle Pitts is a for sure Hall of Famer.

I think he will go No. 1.
1. Lawrence

25. I hope for Jenkins or any other 1st round offensive linemen. Barmore is lazy at times and Moehring doesn't excite me.
Not who you hope for. Make the prediction who you think it's going to be.
Aziz Ojulari at 25.
(04-29-2021, 06:24 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Aziz Ojulari at 25.

Ojulari would be nice. I wish we knew more detail about what his knee was flagged for at the combine medical recheck.
(04-29-2021, 06:20 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Not who you hope for. Make the prediction who you think it's going to be.

25. Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
(04-29-2021, 06:30 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2021, 06:20 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Not who you hope for. Make the prediction who you think it's going to be.

25. Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss

Would love this
Toney, and everyone's head will explode.
Moehrig
Bismo Funyuns
I'm believe we're gonna draft Trevor Lawrence and Samuel Cosmi.
Barmore- Meyer can't pass on the best defensive tackle in draft.
Oweh is what I am most scared of, please don’t draft on potential! We need proven ballers!
(04-29-2021, 06:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Toney, and everyone's head will explode.

My head would explode, as I headbutted the wall in frustration. That would be an idiotic pick.
(04-29-2021, 06:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I'm believe we're gonna draft Trevor Lawrence and Samuel Cosmi.

Would be okay with this.

Would be better with Daniel Jeremiah's last mock.
(04-29-2021, 06:44 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Toney, and everyone's head will explode.

One of the small handful of picks that could put a significant damper on tonights festivities.

I hope it's Barmore and I think it will be if he's there at our pick.  BAP meets need
TL and Azeez Ojulari
Pages: 1 2