Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley quote on playing Myles more- "Poz is playing at a extremely high level."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Poz isn't bad.. He is guarding WR's. That is on the coaching staff for being idiots.

His put the best player on the field strategy only works if he is able to see the better player. I bet in his mind Benjamin just made an amazing catch when Poz was covering him.
Sounds like a captain who has decided that if the ship is going to sink then he's going down with his favourite guys at the helm. 

What else can you say to that really...Poz yesterday was terrible (and the match-ups he had to face weren't all his fault) and I realize Gus can't go out and destroy him but there's no need to hype him up to justify Jack on the bench after a game like yesterday. 

I mean Gus even put Pullard on the field instead of Jack at some point LOL.
Bwahahahahaha

Did anyone hear his press conference. Gus is delusional.
Lol, Poz shouldnt be the guy Jack is taking snaps from, it should be Skuta, only on third down passing situations should Jack take over for Poz

If I was in the media I would have asked why cant he play the other OLB position 

Oh God....

If you look at it from a point of humor and not take it serious, it is actually pretty amusing and lowers your blood pressure a bit.

The ramblings of a man on the edge.

He is.

when he's playing mlb and not corner....

Lets say we took Jack in the 1st round, would he still not be playing, Gus needs to get over himself and change his defense, put the best players on the field

Michael DiRocco ‏@ESPNdirocco  17m17 minutes ago

<p style="font-size:16px;">Jaguars coach Gus Bradley says LB Myles Jack continues to grow and learn. Getting better at being fully aware of responsibilities on field.

Michael DiRocco ‏@ESPNdirocco  16m16 minutes ago

<p style="font-size:16px;">Jaguars coach Gus Bradley says LB Myles Jack needs to earn the trust of everybody to get on the field more on defense.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon'>Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/777937303058599936' title="4:28 PM - 19 Sep 2016">8m8 minutes ago</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">Minutes after taking Myles Jack, Caldwell says he can play any LB spot. When asked today, Gus makes it sound like its MLB or nada.

It really isn't Poz fault that he was exposed multiple times by covering WRs, that is on bobblehead Gus. 

Sounds like a lot of disconnect within the organization, staff, etc.

Quote:Poz isn't bad.. He is guarding WR's. That is on the coaching staff for being idiots.

Poz is not a very good modern day linebacker
There is gonna be some major dirty laundry that comes out soon.
Did they ask Gus about this play? https://vine.co/v/5n1H2miZq53

I literally blew up after this play. 

Quote:Lets say we took Jack in the 1st round, would he still not be playing, Gus needs to get over himself and change his defense, put the best players on the field

^This. Poz is a good 1st or 2nd down LB but we should never ask him to cover anything. To say he is playing at a high level tells me Gus thinks he's playing at a luke Kuechly level.
Gus is a moron. How can you say the same thing over and over and nothing changes.
Imagine If Gus and Gene Smith were a pair. We'd lose by 60 every game. This franchise holds the title of having the worst gm and head coach of all time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5