Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Draft Day favorite day 2 pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My personal favorite is Walker Little.  He has the potential to be the franchise LT!
Like both Little and Cisco..
Cisco, the others are Meh.
(04-30-2021, 10:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Cisco, the others are Meh.

This.
Little > Cisco > Campbell. All 3 way better picks than Etienne at their respective draft spots.
depends if Henderson is in fact quitting/retiring.... then the Campbell pick is money.
(04-30-2021, 10:45 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Little > Cisco > Campbell. All 3 way better picks than Etienne at their respective draft spots.

None were the picks I would have made. But if the injury concerns are resolved, they will each make the team better. And after getting over my “no running backs in the first round” bias, I’m pretty excited about Ettiene. It’s time we had nice things!
Little and Cisco are risky but they could have great potential. Overall, I'd give rounds 2-3 a C
(04-30-2021, 11:11 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2021, 10:45 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Little > Cisco > Campbell. All 3 way better picks than Etienne at their respective draft spots.

None were the picks I would have made. But if the injury concerns are resolved, they will each make the team better. And after getting over my “no running backs in the first round” bias, I’m pretty excited about Ettiene. It’s time we had nice things!

If I am ever going to get over the no RB in the 1st rule it's because we have an absolutely loaded roster and are on the verge of the SB and can afford the luxury at pick 30 or something. Not year 1 after being 1-15.
(04-30-2021, 11:14 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2021, 11:11 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]None were the picks I would have made. But if the injury concerns are resolved, they will each make the team better. And after getting over my “no running backs in the first round” bias, I’m pretty excited about Ettiene. It’s time we had nice things!

If I am ever going to get over the no RB in the 1st rule it's because we have an absolutely loaded roster and are on the verge of the SB and can afford the luxury at pick 30 or something. Not year 1 after being 1-15.

I figure I have a choice on how to approach the rebuild Baalke/Meyer are trying to do. I can choose to be hopeful that they see a different way to get where we want to go or I can be angry and disappointed that they aren’t doing it my old school way. 

I choose to be hopeful and enjoy the ride until I can’t.
(04-30-2021, 11:22 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2021, 11:14 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]If I am ever going to get over the no RB in the 1st rule it's because we have an absolutely loaded roster and are on the verge of the SB and can afford the luxury at pick 30 or something. Not year 1 after being 1-15.

I figure I have a choice on how to approach the rebuild Baalke/Meyer are trying to do. I can choose to be hopeful that they see a different way to get where we want to go or I can be angry and disappointed that they aren’t doing it my old school way. 

I choose to be hopeful and enjoy the ride until I can’t.

Come on! embrace the dark side! Tongue
I like all the day 2 picks. We were trash last year.
As much as tonight has been mostly miserable for me, I'm so ecstatic to see this team suit up. It will be like nothing we've experienced before. Little says he's 100%, so that will be super interesting to see how it pans out and we won't have to wait super long to find out evidently. So freakin excited to see Viska ball out and the presence of Marvin Jones with Chark and Collin Johnson. JRob will probably have a chip on his shoulder and ETN is just electric and already familiar with the crown jewel of our franchise.

Now the defense on the other hand... I'll just stop there lol
(04-30-2021, 11:13 PM)Sibelius Wrote: [ -> ]Little and Cisco are risky but they could have great potential. Overall, I'd give rounds 2-3 a C

The correct grades for them are Incomplete.

Meyer supposedly did an overhaul of everything include medical and strength and all. Them passing on some guys, but selecting this few will be their first test to see if they were correct or not.
(04-30-2021, 10:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Like both Little and Cisco..

Same.
I kind of like all 3, but if I had to pick one, from what little I know so far, Little. It sounds like he could actually replace one of our starting tackles by mid-season if he can get over the last 2 years not playing at all. It'll take time to get back into game shape, but it seems like with some practice time against real players, he can get back into it.
I actually think both Little and Cisco are going to be really good picks. I’m assuming they did a load of work on their medicals, their potential upsides are so high.
(05-01-2021, 07:28 AM)Ordar Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think both Little and Cisco are going to be really good picks. I’m assuming they did a load of work on their medicals, their potential upsides are so high.

Both are high risk/high reward kind of picks. Hope they both pan out, I guess this is UM's way of swinging for the fences.
I don't think the risk on Little is all that high. He's two years removed from the injury and we've heard enough from the people who saw his workouts that he's moving at 100%. His testing proved that too.

Cisco is riskier since he hasn't done anything since the injury.
(05-01-2021, 08:20 AM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the risk on Little is all that high. He's two years removed from the injury and we've heard enough from the people who saw his workouts that he's moving at 100%. His testing proved that too.

Cisco is riskier since he hasn't done anything since the injury.

He's moving pretty well in these videos for being 6 months removed from surgery.

https://twitter.com/andrecisco7/status/1...7726222337
https://twitter.com/I_Am_OD3/status/1388163032010928130