Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I think we traded 130
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
back to the Rams.

But for what?

For 121. We moved up 9 spots.
(05-01-2021, 12:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]back to the Rams.

But for what?

Ramsay's jock strap

Jordan Smith
DE Jordan Smith UAB!
(05-01-2021, 12:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2021, 12:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]back to the Rams.

But for what?

Ramsay's jock strap

Jordan Smith

Did it tear an acl?
We traded up for him
Jordan Smith, UAB, DE.
(05-01-2021, 12:54 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2021, 12:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsay's jock strap

Jordan Smith

Did it tear an acl?

Nope.. crotch rot..
Did we even remotely get back anything for the Ramsey trade? Chaisson and Etienne right?

Ugh I hope Etienne can save us from the absolute loss of talent from this trade.
(05-01-2021, 02:43 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Did we even remotely get back anything for the Ramsey trade? Chaisson and Etienne right?

Ugh I hope Etienne can save us from the absolute loss of talent from this trade.

Tbf Chaisson finally showed some flashes at the end of the season. Hopefully he gets much better this year.
(05-01-2021, 02:44 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2021, 02:43 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]Did we even remotely get back anything for the Ramsey trade? Chaisson and Etienne right?

Tbf Chaisson finally showed some flashes at the end of the season. Hopefully he gets much better this year.

He was out of position in the moron's scheme. A 34 OLB is much better for his skills, so I'm optimistic about this year.