Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A bigger, faster DJ Chark showcases Urban Meyer's emphasis on sports performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/04...rformance/
Chark is up too 210 pounds says his 40 time has gotten faster which is crazy.. seeming how he ran a 4.34..
DJ is going to have a crazy year. Pro Bowl.
Maybe he should work on route running and high pointing the ball. His main weaknesses.
It's hard to not like Chark
I can not wait to see the t-law to chark connection. Montana & rice my friends. We hope haha
(05-01-2021, 08:27 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]DJ is going to have a crazy year. Pro Bowl.

I believe you are correct. As much as I liked Elijah Moore and other receivers they could have taken earlier in the draft, the wide receiver room is plenty deep. Adding Marvin Jones to Chark and Shennault gives them 3 players who are capable of having big years.
If he stays healthy, I can see Chark being a top 5 receiver in the NFL. He finally has a QB with the arm strength and accuracy to get him the ball downfield. I expect a huge year from him.
(05-02-2021, 11:54 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]If he stays healthy, I can see Chark being a top 5 receiver in the NFL. He finally has a QB with the arm strength and accuracy to get him the ball downfield. I expect a huge year from him.

^
(05-02-2021, 11:54 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]If he stays healthy, I can see Chark being a top 5 receiver in the NFL. He finally has a QB with the arm strength and accuracy to get him the ball downfield. I expect a huge year from him.

Damn top 5? Hey, let’s hope so. I’d be surprised but pleasantly. Off the top of my head head have to break into Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, and Stephon Diggs. That’s tough competition but two things I think makes him better this year: more experience and a QB with the skill set and arm to take advantage of his downfield ability. I hope he breaks out. Stephon Diggs went from 63 catches in 2019 to 127 catches in 2020–maybe a Chark can break out as well
Get out of here! You’re so negative all the time!
(05-02-2021, 12:48 PM)Black and Teal Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn top 5? Hey, let’s hope so. I’d be surprised but pleasantly. Off the top of my head head have to break into Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, and Stephon Diggs. That’s tough competition but two things I think makes him better this year: more experience and a QB with the skill set and arm to take advantage of his downfield ability. I hope he breaks out. Stephon Diggs went from 63 catches in 2019 to 127 catches in 2020–maybe a Chark can break out as well

Davante Adam is gonna fall off a cliff if Rodgers isn’t in GB.
(05-02-2021, 01:01 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2021, 12:48 PM)Black and Teal Wrote: [ -> ]Damn top 5? Hey, let’s hope so. I’d be surprised but pleasantly. Off the top of my head head have to break into Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, and Stephon Diggs. That’s tough competition but two things I think makes him better this year: more experience and a QB with the skill set and arm to take advantage of his downfield ability. I hope he breaks out. Stephon Diggs went from 63 catches in 2019 to 127 catches in 2020–maybe a Chark can break out as well

Davante Adam is gonna fall off a cliff if Rodgers isn’t in GB.
Mike Thomas too, he doesn’t have Brees.
(05-02-2021, 12:48 PM)Black and Teal Wrote: [ -> ]

Michael Thomas lost his QB. His numbers are gonna go way down. Adams may lose his QB as well. Aaron Rodgers is not happy. Pat Mahomes is gonna have a totally different O-Line than he had in 2020 and that might effect Hill's numbers. There will be a lot of change in 2021.

(05-02-2021, 12:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
Get out of here! You’re so negative all the time!

I know. I suck!