Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Latest Peter King Article
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...eter-king/

There is a decent blurb in there, which includes a ten minute video of his interview with Trevor Lawrence.
I always enjoy those weekly Peter King articles, but as for that interview, it seems like all the questions that can be asked have been asked before. So the same questions, the same answers.
(05-03-2021, 07:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I always enjoy those weekly Peter King articles, but as for that interview, it seems like all the questions that can be asked have been asked before.  So the same questions, the same answers.

I wonder how often TL gets asked if his hair is real.

I'm betting after a while, people will ask him if he's treating for lunch/dinner quite often.   Laughing
(05-03-2021, 07:34 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2021, 07:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I always enjoy those weekly Peter King articles, but as for that interview, it seems like all the questions that can be asked have been asked before.  So the same questions, the same answers.

I wonder how often TL gets asked if his hair is real.

I'm betting after a while, people will ask him if he's treating for lunch/dinner quite often.   Laughing

One thing I do like about his answers in all these interviews is that he gets asked a lot of questions about outside interests and outside possibilities and he almost always says that right now his priority is to get to work on getting better and winning games.  

"How do you feel about possibly becoming an international superstar?"  
"Right now my focus is on getting better and winning games."  

^ Like that.