Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans 4th round pick charged with assault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not us, not our problem.

I also read an article where Cowboys 138th overall selection OT Josh Ball has had a rather lengthy history of beating the crap out of women and when asked about it, he said something like, "it's in the past, I've moved on." He sounds like a real winner!
(05-03-2021, 04:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Not us, not our problem.

I also read an article where Cowboys 138th overall selection OT Josh Ball has had a rather lengthy history of beating the crap out of women and when asked about it, he said something like, "it's in the past, I've moved on." He sounds like a real winner!

No...fortunately NOT our problem.

Hope we don't develop any problems like that now or any time in the future.

I think it's interesting another guy would have off field issues so soon after they drafted Isaiah Wilson.
(05-03-2021, 04:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2021, 04:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Not us, not our problem.

No...fortunately NOT our problem.

I think it's interesting another guy would have off field issues so soon after they drafted Isaiah Wilson.

Exactly, maybe they need to replace some people in their research department. How are these guys getting through the cracks?
(05-03-2021, 04:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2021, 04:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]No...fortunately NOT our problem.

Exactly, maybe they need to replace some people in their research department. How are these guys getting through the cracks?

Well, it's possible he wasn't involved in any incident at all.  But that has to be concerning on some level.
Another quality pick by the tacks
With their 4th round pick, the tennessee tacks select, ray rice jr, scumbag university..