Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3700 plus people have died after CORONA Vaccine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since Dec 2020... Not to mention all the other side effects of the VACCINE. 

Question, if the vaccine works, why do you care if I get it or not? If you get vaccinated, aren't you now protected from the big bad virus? I got Covid, it sucked, but I survived it and I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE VACCINE!!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/tu...d-vaccine/

[Image: covid-meme-virus.jpg]
To answer your question, no I don't care. I got the vaccine for me. Not others. I just want to restart my life/the world. Now I'm good(assuming it works.). If someone doesn't want it, I don't want you to get it. I want you to express your freedom and liberty.

People who want others to get the vaccine so they can now go out, don't value freedom.
Oh good, this thread again.
What the hell did you expect? He starts a new thread whenever some new, random, thought pops into his head.
(05-06-2021, 04:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell did you expect?  He starts a new thread whenever some new, random, thought pops into his head.

You just earned yourself a boycott
(05-06-2021, 03:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good, this thread again.

So, 3700 people dying from the vaccine is not news to you? Interesting.
(05-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]

People dying after getting the vaccine is not the same as people dying from the vaccine.
(05-06-2021, 01:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Since Dec 2020... Not to mention all the other side effects of the VACCINE. 

Question, if the vaccine works, why do you care if I get it or not? If you get vaccinated, aren't you now protected from the big bad virus? I got Covid, it sucked, but I survived it and I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE VACCINE!!

I am choosing not to get it because the current POTUS and VPOTUS told me during the campaign that the vaccine wasn't safe.
(05-06-2021, 04:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2021, 01:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Since Dec 2020... Not to mention all the other side effects of the VACCINE. 

I am choosing not to get it because the current POTUS and VPOTUS told me during the campaign that the vaccine wasn't safe.

LOL
(05-06-2021, 04:01 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell did you expect?  He starts a new thread whenever some new, random, thought pops into his head.

I think Ronster's IP address needs to be check to see if the location shows up as Mar-a-Lago
(05-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]

1. What Rico said.
2. No, even if they were directly caused by the vaccine that number is statistically within reason.
Meh.. the OP watched Tucker Carlson where he talked about people questioning the vaccine.  Tucker had a valid point.  I know that when I got the vaccine (second shot of pfiezer) I felt like I was going to "die" because it made me feel like absolute [BLEEP].  However, I consider myself "reasonably healthy" considering my age and knew that I would get through the (known) side effects.  It would be interesting to see how many people that died after taking the vaccine had other underlying health conditions.

I'm VERY skeptical of the point that the vaccine "kills people" and/or is dangerous.

As it should be with any medical treatment, people should have a discussion with their doctor prior to having something injected into their body.
(05-06-2021, 04:23 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2021, 04:14 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]So, 3700 people dying from the vaccine is not news to you? Interesting.

People dying after getting the vaccine is not the same as people dying from the vaccine.

Lol...
By the time they let you live a normal life again, it will be time for a booster.
I have not gotten the "Jab". Nor am I going to get the "Jab"....... And I know several people that feel the same way
(05-06-2021, 04:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

This. Not to mention possible future immunodeficiency issues down the road.
(05-06-2021, 07:25 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2021, 04:23 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]People dying after getting the vaccine is not the same as people dying from the vaccine.

Lol...

Perhaps you could let me in on the joke.
I’m not getting it nope didn’t want it when Trump pimped it and I don’t want it when Biden pimps. As a general rule when republicans and democrats tell me it’s good for me I avoid it at all cost.
(05-06-2021, 10:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2021, 07:25 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...

Perhaps you could let me in on the joke.
Everyone that died with covid was counted as a covid causing death. Everyone that dies after getting the vaccine is not counted as the vaccine causing it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
They want me to take a vaccine that took them a year to produce when they've had decades to come up with a vaccine for HIV and still couldn't?

Or maybe had almost a lifetime worth of research dedicated to cancer and they still can't cure it?

No thanks..
Pages: 1 2 3