Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Real jag fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been a jag fan since we 1st got the team and yes I hate losing2, but im not bout to sit here and bash my team. This is a young team that still learning and developing but y'all bash them and that ain't cool. Y'all ran Tom out of town now bout to run the jags out of town. Yes this team can b better and yes I feel like we a player or 2 away from been complete but get real. We got a roster that we can compete but they still have2 develop. We bash gus like he the 1thorwing pics and miss tackles and quick to say fire him like u can do a better job. I just hate all the negativity as a fan, I can understand if they laying down every week but it's only week 3. Talk to me/complain mid way though the season. Yes we got to get it together but come on now let this team develop, they tied of losing 2 and u can see it. Let the season progresses then u see the Truth. It will just b dumb to fire a Head coach week3, that loss may4 a turn point for this team. From a real jag fan go jags

Can I be a fake fan and have a winning record

Quote:Been a jag fan since we 1st got the team and yes I hate losing2, but im not bout to sit here and bash my team. This is a young team that still learning and developing but y'all bash them and that #@*; ain't cool. Y'all ran Tom out of town now bout to run the jags out of town. Yes this team can b better and yes I feel like we a player or 2 away from been complete but get real. We got a roster that we can compete but they still have2 develop. We bash gus like he the 1thorwing pics and miss tackles and quick to say fire him like u can do a better job. I just hate all the negativity as a fan, I can understand if they laying down every week but it's only week 3. Talk to me/complain mid way though the season. Yes we got to get it together but come on now let this team develop, they tied of losing 2 and u can see it. Let the season progresses then u see the Truth. It will just b dumb to fire a Head coach week3, that loss may4 a turn point for this team. From a real jag fan go jags

Nice try Gus,  now go back and try coaching them up.
Lmao what a joke of a post. I love how everyone on this forum argues whether or not they are a real Jags fan... As if any of us would actually be wasting our time posting on this forum if we weren't real jag fans.

I didn't know in order to be a "real" fan of a team you can't talk s*** about the coaching staff even when they are doing poorly when they SHOULD be doing good.

What an idiot

Great post.

Continue to show unbridled loyalty and enthusiasm regardless of what you see on the field or from the sideline. Keep Gus and just believe!

Hey, you are the perfect fan for this coaching staff and if you have say 25,000 friends who feel the same way, we can keep the stadium full and loud as Gus pulls this wagon down the road to a three or four win season.

We lived through embarrassing blowouts while fostering expansion level talent in 13-14. it shouldn't have been an issue by last year but we had some fatal flaws on defense that we grudgingly gave a collective "yeah but" to.

This year there is no excuse, NO excuse, to get handled like we did yesterday.
I was at the game yesterday and I have never been more embarrassed to be a fan. It was awful.....

Quote:We lived through embarrassing blowouts while fostering expansion level talent in 13-14. it shouldn't have been an issue by last year but we had some fatal flaws on defense that we grudgingly gave a collective "yeah but" to.

This year there is no excuse, NO excuse, to get handled like we did yesterday.
ABSOLUTELY correct!!! That was the game that made me completely change my feelings. No way that is in any way acceptable. That was pathetic on every level. 

Yesterday, Gus new at halftime it was over for him.
Quote:I was at the game yesterday and I have never been more embarrassed to be a fan. It was awful.....

Yeah, but you are not a 'real Jags fan' like Fred4life, Brett.  Sorry you had to go through that mate, and to So Cal, rich boy Treestone et al.  On behalf of the unofficial unreal Jag fans, we thank you for suffering live in support of the team yesterday 
Quote:Yeah, but you are not a 'real Jags fan' like Fred4life, Brett. Sorry you had to go through that mate, and to So Cal, rich boy Treestone et al. On behalf of the unofficial unreal Jag fans, we thank you for suffering live in support of the team yesterday

I was there too. It was embarrassing.
I get a headache from trying to read snowwolfs posts too, but at least he usually has a point.

How many more losses will it take for idiots like the OP to get it?

Quote:I was there too. It was embarrassing.

Mr. Astro, apologies for the lack of mention earlier from the unofficial unreal squad. You guys were the few tealed urns they kept showing at the end during garbage time padding.  Thank you for taking one for the team.  
after years of a conservative owner who spent his last of ownership trying to sell the team.....we got an owner with deep pockets, a fresh outlook and the ability to make deals and grow the facility and the team beyond any of our dreams.

This year....the holes in the D and O were going to be filled by the draft and free agents.....coaching staff was going to be better.....the games were going to be closer.....Khan was willing to put behind us the first two years of Gus .

Sadly, nothing has changed....the D is run over by guys that come from nowhere....5 yards turn into 44 and a TD, the O can't protect our QB who has lost the ability to be accurate, we're having a record year for penatlties....our coaches are lost  and after a game where we on'y managed to pad stats in garbage time... its the same old song and dance from gus.

Mr Khan....can we afford to let this season go totally done the toilet?

It's time to put your foot down and make those tough decisions that you, as a business man , know have to be made.

Even a brand new or retread coach and staff could do as well as this clown show. you've been shanghied.... take your lumps and let's move on.

Heck give it to Marrone (if he's willing) and see if THAT works......I can't stand the pain of the rest of the season like this.  Wallbash

Freddie T had no words on the post-game radio show he was so ashamed.

Quote:Yeah, but you are not a 'real Jags fan' like Fred4life, Brett.  Sorry you had to go through that mate, and to So Cal, rich boy Treestone et al.  On behalf of the unofficial unreal Jag fans, we thank you for suffering live in support of the team yesterday 

Haha....And I didn't even mention that I got sunburned and have a red lobster face at work today...And what do I have to show for it? NOTHING! Lol.
Yeah man, I'd agree with you if we haven't seen the same [BLEEP] since 2008.

So I'm not a real jags fan because I'm tired of mediocrity? Tired of seeing Gus's team unprepared? How about watching a scheme that is like putting a square peg in a round hole? Then I guess I'm not a reals jags fan.
Ya, after a game like this last one we still have a homer that is going to lecture us "real" fans for calling for Bradley's firing. Going on 10 years of losing, horrible teams. Year after year we support the team, year after year we are promised an improved team and year after year we are disappointed and let down. TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!

Anyone who has stuck with this team through all of JDR's garbage, Mularkey's garbage, Gene's garbage and Gus' garbage is a true fan. And nobody has the right to say [BLEEP] otherwise. Bashing or not..

And I think we as fans earned THE RIGHT, to bash..
Pages: 1 2