Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vimeo bans Mike Lindell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This man started with literally NOTHING and built his business up to the success he is now, but the tech companies are determined to make him PAY for his support of President Trump. This is sickening, that they are disregarding this mans freedom of speech out of spite. They do not enforce their so called rules fairly, they let terrorist and leftist alike do as they wish, but attack this man. 

I am personally sick to death of it, I want to fight back... I want to make these tech companies pay...

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...ing-banned
Buy some pillows. I own a couple. There are other payment methods. They way to fight back as an individual is to just not use companies that do this. It's all you can do.
(05-07-2021, 09:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Buy some pillows. I own a couple. There are other payment methods. They way to fight back as an individual is to just not use companies that do this. It's all you can do.

I don't know if that is all we can do. That certainly is part of it.  But these tech companies have too much power. And they ALL ARE LEFTIST FREAKS.. They are propelling the destruction of the Republic. They make it possible...
This.. is the reason why I keep coming back to this section lololol
Vimeo lol. The worst streaming video service on the internet. They probably did it for publicity
(05-07-2021, 11:49 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Vimeo lol. The worst streaming video service on the internet. They probably did it for publicity

LOL, that is the first thing that crossed my mind..
I TOTALLY misread the title. I thought this referred to the payment service Venmo. VEMEO the fake YouTube? LOL!!!!!!
(05-07-2021, 11:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I TOTALLY misread the title. I thought this referred to the payment service Venmo. VEMEO the fake YouTube? LOL!!!!!!

I thought this too!
Never, ever, EVER, mix business and politics. Lindell was stupid for getting as mixed up in this as he did.
(05-07-2021, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Never, ever, EVER, mix business and politics. Lindell was stupid for getting as mixed up in this as he did.

Unless you are a leftist right? Then its freedom of speech.
(05-07-2021, 01:56 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2021, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Never, ever, EVER, mix business and politics. Lindell was stupid for getting as mixed up in this as he did.

Unless you are a leftist right? Then its freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Nothing has inhibited Lindell's freedom of speech. However, he his experiencing the consequences of it. 

There's this thing called discretion...never mind.