Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Men being real Men. Not slaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Man inspires hope... This Man is a real American. 

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/05/11/king-ra...ourselves/

[Image: X-for-Boys.jpg?w=680&ssl=1]
This guy stands for what BLM and the left fear most, individual responsibilty and accountability. Nice to see CNN exposed yet again as a shill for the left. I'm going to research how to support this young man and his endeavors.
(05-11-2021, 02:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]This guy stands for what BLM and the left fear most, individual responsibilty and accountability. Nice to see CNN exposed yet again as a shill for the left. I'm going to research how to support this young man and his endeavors.
Yep they won't be able to control them if they change and put a priority on getting off the government handouts. Then you will really see who the racists are because they won't be able to control them without going back to their racist ways. The government can hurt or help the timeline but only the community make the decision to change.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
He's no Keapernick, but yeah...
"Randall says boys these days are regularly taught they won’t make it and are led to believe they should wallow in their defeat."

That. Right. There.

Denzel Washington said in a video that is starts at home when asked what he thought about racial issues and how black men are the target of police shootings. When there is no strong male presence in a home these young black boys get drawn into shady stuff and those people aren't going to tell that kid to finish high school, go to college or trade school and make something of their life. They're going to be told exactly what Randall said so they have control over the kid and mold him into what they want.

(05-11-2021, 09:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]He's no Keapernick, but yeah...

This kid will do far more for young black boys and men than Kaepernick ever has or will.
(05-12-2021, 12:03 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]"Randall says boys these days are regularly taught they won’t make it and are led to believe they should wallow in their defeat."

That. Right. There.

Denzel Washington said in a video that is starts at home when asked what he thought about racial issues and how black men are the target of police shootings. When there is no strong male presence in a home these young black boys get drawn into shady stuff and those people aren't going to tell that kid to finish high school, go to college or trade school and make something of their life. They're going to be told exactly what Randall said so they have control over the kid and mold him into what they want.

(05-11-2021, 09:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]He's no Keapernick, but yeah...

This kid will do far more for young black boys and men than Kaepernick ever has or will.
Imagine where the black community would be if they didn't let the democrats destroy the family structure. They already had thriving businesses and communities while segregation existed. Then it ends and democrats destroy the family structure, which kills businesses (along with other regulations) and any chance at middle class life.

Same thing is happening to white communities but just at a slower pace.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Is there something in between Real Men and Slaves?
(05-12-2021, 11:47 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something in between Real Men and Slaves?

Democrats and NeverTrumpers.
Being a Man is taking responsibility for your destiny and your actions. Being a Man is not pointing fingers and blaming everyone for your misery. Being a Man is being responsible and doing the hard things.
(05-14-2021, 09:39 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Being a Man is not pointing fingers and blaming everyone for your misery.

That's funny, this whole time I thought you were a man.
(05-14-2021, 09:49 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 09:39 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Being a Man is not pointing fingers and blaming everyone for your misery.

That's funny, this whole time I thought you were a man.

I don't blame everyone for my misery, because I am not miserable. See how that works? Next we can cover English comprehension if you like?
(05-14-2021, 10:07 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 09:49 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]That's funny, this whole time I thought you were a man.

I don't blame everyone for my misery, because I am not miserable. See how that works? Next we can cover English comprehension if you like?

..* you'd like *
(05-14-2021, 10:10 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 10:07 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't blame everyone for my misery, because I am not miserable. See how that works? Next we can cover English comprehension if you like?

..* you'd like *

lololol