Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ravens@Jaguars score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This team is a mess and will continue to be under the current regime. 

I got the Ravens beating us to sleep 34-20. (we score 10 points in garbage time)

Nah man. Lots of rah rah motivation speech and good hard old fashinoned practice during the week. Jags win35 to 21
Well what are the HCs 3 keys to victory? Good stats, good hustle, and good focus. As long as we do this we will win thats great job

I could see them pulling out a win, just so they can get our hopes up and then get crushed by Indy
30th in scoring defense in 2016 and 31st in scoring defense in 2015. Pus' defense gives up another 30 points; we lose 30-24

23-20 Jags.
Quote:23-20 Jags.

How many of us would be ecstatic if we could hold an opponent to 20 pts or less?

I'm not so confident. 27-20 Ravens.

9 penalties 85 yards.

I'm done predicting scores.
Ravens 100, Jags 3

I'll say we win this one and then lose to Indy, HOPEFULLY, being enough to fire Gus. If we win next week and the week after then badley will be forced to stay as our HC. Just to fail some more after the bye week.

24-17 Ravens

This should be a beacon of positivity...
From a historical perspective the Jags lead the series 11-8 with the Jags winning the last 3 out of 5 meetings. We usually play the Ravens tough so assuming the team can play a decent 4 quarters we'll probably win a close one. I can't say that with any confidence though....
The ravens looked awful early against the browns.

24-21 Jags
Not this week. Ravens 24, jags 10.
I honestly thought we had a good chance of winning this when schedule came out. After last week I'll be surprised if we stay within 14.

Ravens 31, Jaguars 13
What if we were to get blown out at home like in San Diego. The stadium was empty by the 3rd quarter. Loud Booooos as the clock ticked to 0 to halftime. Does Gus get the boot?
I'm guessing we lose by 17. Call it 41-24 with some late scores by us to keep it that close. 

28-14 Ravens............

Quote:23-20 Jags.

^ ONLY if the offense quits turning the freaking ball over in their own territory, giving the opponents short fields.

So far, it doesn't look good. If they give the Ravens the ball once or twice almost in FG range or better,, we're looking at another 27-35 points given up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7